Probation the demise of Wayne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probation the demise of Wayne?

Everyone who thinks the terms of his probation are terrible for waynes career are delusional. It is irrefutable that on a clearer mind waynes verses will be more intricate and detailed. This clear mind is the best thing that's ever happened to the fans..not him tho haha

BITBLT..T <- If you can guess these lyrics I'll leak a C4 song.

Re: Probation the demise of Wayne?

Nah Wayne Will Battle Through It And End Up A Better Artist.

Comment

Probation aint doing shit to Waynes career apart from maybe fuckin up international touring.

Comment

I'm sure he'll probably still smoke Marihuana when he's @ home, in the studio no cameras or cops over there

Greets
        Luna K
        There is no ceilings... There's only the sky... And the sky is the limit... But how come there are footsteps on the moon ?

Comment

Originally posted by Luna K View Post
          I'm sure he'll probably still smoke Marihuana when he's @ home, in the studio no cameras or cops over there

Greets
          Luna K
          Hes gotta be drug tested.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
            Hes gotta be drug tested.
            yeah, probably think so too... Dunno what he's gonna do... Do you think the cops will come at his house at random moments during these 3 years for controls ?

Greets
            Luna K
            There is no ceilings... There's only the sky... And the sky is the limit... But how come there are footsteps on the moon ?

Comment

I don't wanna make a whole thread, cause it's not thread worthy, but DAMN when does a "new" (after jail) song drops? He must've recorded some shit by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Luna K View Post
                yeah, probably think so too... Dunno what he's gonna do... Do you think the cops will come at his house at random moments during these 3 years for controls ?

Greets
                Luna K
                Yes. He has to submit to random drug/alcohol testing for the 3 years he's on probation. I don't think it will hurt him though, people were saying that his lyrics were getting stale and that he was just saying the same stuff over and over, now he has a TON of new stuff to talk about (jail, religion, staying sober, etc.)

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                  Yes. He has to submit to random drug/alcohol testing for the 3 years he's on probation. I don't think it will hurt him though, people were saying that his lyrics were getting stale and that he was just saying the same stuff over and over, now he has a TON of new stuff to talk about (jail, religion, staying sober, etc.)
                  jupjup !! Couldn't agree more !! It's not his drugs that made his raps genius, it's his talent and hard work... And these last 8 months, he has gathered information to fill up 5 albums Look at Em, how he raps about his drug-addiction in Recovery... he made a great album !! Wayne's gonna do the same, if not better Whatever doesn't break u, only makes u stronger... I think Wayne is gonna be better than ever before !!

Greets
                  Luna K

Comment

he'll only get better.

Comment

Personally i think were going to hear a whole new Wayne. He will have a clearer mind, don't get me wrong i love Wayne high. But now that he can't drink or smoke for 36 months I think he will dwell into deeper rhymes.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrodude9110 View Post
                        Personally i think were going to hear a whole new Wayne. He will have a clearer mind, don't get me wrong i love Wayne high. But now that he can't drink or smoke for 36 months I think he will dwell into deeper rhymes.
                        exactly what i'm saying, this is the best thing that could have happened.

i don't think its his demise, as long as he's sober and out of jail..we could be getting the best wayne ever

BITBLT..T <- If you can guess these lyrics I'll leak a C4 song.

Comment

Working...
                        X