Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biting Or Quoting? Compilation Shows Lil Wayne Taking Verses From Your Favorite Rappe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biting Or Quoting? Compilation Shows Lil Wayne Taking Verses From Your Favorite Rappe

Thoughts?

[WSHH]wshh10gHqu4Te9jcziZ6[/WSHH]

Re: Biting Or Quoting? Compilation Shows Lil Wayne Taking Verses From Your Favorite R

This again? We've been trough this alotta times already. From 2:20 is all bullshit, specially that Jadakiss (Pop Bottles) part, haha, what was the maker of this video thinking?! Jada was even in the music video of Pop Bottles with Wayne and Baby!
    And some people cearly never heard of remakes (the Aaliyah and the other dude's song). And that last one (Jay-Z's "best rapper alive" line) was also ridiculus.
    The others...hmm, don't know. Just Wayne quoting some of the greatest artists in Hip-Hop history.
    I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
    Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
    Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
    And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
    I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

Re: Biting Or Quoting? Compilation Shows Lil Wayne Taking Verses From Your Favorite R

I don't care for this.. I find it tribute-like, to the rappers he quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by a-bjerg View Post
        I don't care for this.. I find it tribute-like, to the rappers he quotes.
        yeah exactly. Its just so obvious.
        If he was biting he wouldnt take the most obvious lines.

"That Was Called Recycling, R E Reciting Something Cos You Just Like It So You Say It Just Like It
        Some Say It Bitin But I Say Its Enlightening"

Comment

its quoting good rappers, a tribute of respect.

Comment

lol
            so he used 30 (or whatever) lines or /word combos from xyz, and? big deal
            what about the 1000000000000000 lines he made by himself?
            plus why is it supposed to be bad if you quote some of the greatest ever in your songs?
            this vid is stupid bs by a stupid person that tries to make weezy look bad
            nothing more

Comment

It isn't biting, biting is trying to pass it off as yours, so he is quoting them..

Comment

Wayne even said that he quotes Biggie and Tupac a lot. There is a video some where talking about it. What do you expect a rapper will repeat other peoples lyrics. I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

Comment

Okay.
                  Respect is in the heart.
                  So thats where i'ma start.
                  And a lot of heart patients don't make it.
                  but hey kid
                  Plural
                  I graduated
                  cause you could get through anything if Magic made it.
                  And that was called recycling
                  are we reciting
                  something cause you just like it
                  so you say it just like it.
                  Some say its biting
                  but i say its enlightning
                  besides Dr. Kanye West is one of the brightest. - Wayne

Y.O.L.O

Comment

THIS IS FOLLOW-UP, Weezy is just showing the respect. Guy who made this is just stupid and he don't know anything about rap

Comment

WSHH is late on this i seen this atleast a couple years ago on youtube... just recycling tho Jay-Z did that a lot too lol and he was talking bout Jay-Z when he said "Best Rapper Alive, since the best rapper retired"

Comment

Working...
                      X