Sober Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sober Wayne

After hearing waynes first verse after waynes release im startin to think sober waynes as i expected not good. Maybe its just me but waynes delivery changed alot the fcked up high pitched voice and all that. I just hope the coming tracks wont be like this.

What do u guys think?

''And just in case I forget my name I make her get it on her back Yea!''
    - Weezy F. Baby -

Re: Sober Wayne

it's iight
    7.5/10

Comment

His voice and lyrics on Fire Flame is just beast! I can't wait for C4

Comment

I thought it was dope. Much better than IANAHB

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

I think, I need to listen to a C4 single to really know if he got better or not.. but i like waynes delivery better now.

Comment

One thing they need to do is turn off (or at least turn down) that fucking voice fixer. But apart from that, I thought the Fire Flame verses had better flow, clearer voice, better lyrics/punchlines than his stuff right before he went in

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
              One thing they need to do is turn off (or at least turn down) that fucking voice fixer. But apart from that, I thought the Fire Flame verses had better flow, clearer voice, better lyrics/punchlines than his stuff right before he went in
              True. I agree.

Comment

how can a verse be better than IANAHB? Lol...Fire Flame Verse was like a 3/5

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                  how can a verse be better than IANAHB? Lol...Fire Flame Verse was like a 3/5
                  I'm saying in general it was better. Like it was better than most (if not all) of the verses on IANAHB imo

Comment

That verse>>>>>> everything on INAHAB, the flow was hungry, rapid, and filled with hot lines. He didnt pause or slow down to compensate so we get the lines like he was doing before he went in. The voice is also super clear.

Sober wayne is the best thing in years, i feel like a new wayne fan all over again honsetly.

Comment

The only reason you dont like it is because its a change. You were used to Waynes voice and now that its different, you automatically dont like it.

Comment

Originally posted by superman2 View Post
                        That verse>>>>>> everything on INAHAB, the flow was hungry, rapid, and filled with hot lines. He didnt pause or slow down to compensate so we get the lines like he was doing before he went in. The voice is also super clear.

Sober wayne is the best thing in years, i feel like a new wayne fan all over again honsetly.
                        I agree.

Comment

Working...
                        X