Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Over It

Lil Wayne Fans:

Get over it. I am a Lil Wayne fan. As big as they come. But if you guys think for a second the written material Weezy wrote down in jail is anything but ill punch lines and STRAIGHT SWAG then you are wrong. But why can't you be happy with this? The straight swag and ill punch lines is part of that Weezy Drought 3/Carter2/Dedication2 Wayne that we all fucked with. The simple fact is that within a year itd be impossible to remember all of the punch lines and sick Sounding rhymes, so he wrote them down. For the people who want Weezy to get all in depth like Lupe or something you guys are missing the reason why weezy is the #BESTRAPPERALIVE. It's because he's swagger stupid with ill punchlines.

Go listen to the Drought 3. and be thankful we have weez back.

Out/

BITBLT..T <- If you can guess these lyrics I'll leak a C4 song.

Re: Get Over It

Because you would know better than everybody else here

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

I have no idea how to respond to what you said....Are you saying (in your mind) the C2/Drough3 Wayne is back, or what? I'm confused.

Comment

Quite confusing but i think I get what your tryna say.

The reason I think that his lyrics will be different is because he said himself "Reading all these letters from fans has changed my view and what I do and take it much more seriously, I will be alot more careful about what I say" Not exactly that but thats basically what he said.
        Plus he was reflecting on everything whilst hes been in.
        Oh and Tez said that the lyrics he wrote are about life in prison and just life and stuff like that.

But I will be happy with whatever he comes out with

Comment

That's some bullshit boi, Weezy ain't just about ill punchlines. On mixtapes; yeah. But his album songs always had something to them. 100%-punchline/quantity-over-quality Weezy is something of the last months before he went in. Some of us just hope that he realises he needs some more substance and originality in his work and that he'll come up with songs like 'Pray to the Lord', 'Something you Forgot' and 'Comfortable'. If there's one place where you can write deep shit, it's in prison.
          Last edited by crash92; 11-18-2010, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
            That's some bullshit boi, Weezy ain't just about ill punchlines. On mixtapes; yeah. But his album songs always had something to them. 100%-punchline/quantity-over-quality Weezy is something of the last months before he went in.
            Some of us just hope that he'll realises this and that he'll come up with more songs like 'Pray to the Lord', 'Something you Forgot' and 'Comfortable'. If there's one place where you can write deep shit, it's in prison.
            I agree.

Comment

You have a point, but wayne aint all about punchlines. He has some songs that are deep and about a certin topic regarding todays world, when he has to mention something about new orleans are katrina thats the real wayne and being locked up for 8 month he's gonna have a better knowledge of everything that revolves around his world cuz aint noone else was with him in jail expect for him
              Chopper dissect a nigga like science
              Put a end to your world like the Mayans
              Its a celeberation bitches Mazel Tov

Dirty!!!

Comment

umm i really think wayne is just punchlines imo.

Comment

^ Then you are just being ignorant. smh..

Comment

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
                    ^ Then you are just being ignorant. smh..
                    umm no. i listen to hip hop u prolly never heard a lyrical rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by 210don View Post
                      umm no. i listen to hip hop u prolly never heard a lyrical rapper.
                      Okay you listen to hip hop.... yeah you like "lyrical" rappers. So that does not mean Wayne is all punchlines. If you think that you clearly havent heard all that much from him.

Comment

i just like listening to him

Comment

Working...
                        X