Lil Wayne has the best flow in hip hop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iamT-WAYNE View Post
    I still have hope that Wayne can go back to his Carter II, LFLS flow.....just gotta wait till he's off probation
    He was 4 years on drugs without having that type of music.. pretty sure he left it forever..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Lil Wayne has the best wordplay in Hip Hop
      Last edited by SerjTank; 06-13-2012, 05:32 PM.
      'I don't foresee shit.'

"‎You old ass rappers better stay on tour
      You're like 44, I got a 44, I'm 24
      I could murk you and come home when I'm 44"

Free �ber rides code: uberoctbr

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody View Post
        and the best wordplay

I'll post videos for proof

That is all. Have a conversation on it.
        He got a good flow, definitely not the best flow though

Comment

• Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
          Yela got crazy flow. You high?

heard 1 song by him, it was garbage

all white rappers i've heard are wack besides em

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
            heard 1 song by him, it was garbage

all white rappers i've heard are wack
            co-sign

Comment

• Damn, what happen to the respect people had for Cody?? It disappear ever since that ethered
              ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
              The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• I don�t believe it is the best in hip hop; he is good but he�s not the best. Tech n9ne beats him, so does Hopsin, swizZz, Jamie Madrox, Del, all of Pharcyde, Kriss kaliko, B-real, method man, red man, mac miller, Wiz Khalifa, Intrinzik, Joe Bruce, Gza, Rza, Ghostface, Busta Rhymes, A Tribe Called Quest, Rois Da 59, Myzery, Big Boi, Nas, Immortal Technique, Aesop rock, Diabolic, "Slug" from Atmosphere, Cannibus, Jedi Mind Tricks, Prozak, Deranged and last but not least Eminem ohh and these are the people that are still alive and that I can think of right now. He does however have the best flow of any new artists played on the radio or MTV in the past five to seven years,and has been almost daily since. But when you take into consideration Chris brown, Soulja Boi , Waka Flocka and all the sad excuses for mcees that have came out recently the only reason he is so big right now is because he is surrounded by shitty rappers, please don't confuse current popularity for skill. If you want proof of any of the names listed and why they are better I will give you song titles or video links. I have listened to every Lil Wayne song, cd or mixtape since the first carter, I even listened too him before that when he was with the hot boys and I was still in high school bare in mind I graduated at age 15, if you want too listen too shitty rap skill look it up, at the same time people progress and he has gotten much better but he is far from having the best flow in hip hop, 9 times outta ten Eminem rapes him(minus curtain call and encore) especially Eminems first four lps and 3 demos plus his freestyle skill at the age of sixteen surpasses any rapper that�s put music out alive or dead other than maybe Cannabus or Proof, Eminem is the without a doubt the best rapper alive I don�t listen too him a lot anymore but he still is , I get why Wayne said it because if you say something enough people will believe it, but there are still intelligent people like me who think for themselves and don�t let MTV brainwash them. Thank you and if you made it this far sorry for writing so much, its just hard to debate using three lines. PEACe(-_-)

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

• I don�t believe it is the best in hip hop; he is good but he�s not the best. Tech n9ne beats him, so does Hopsin, swizZz, Jamie Madrox, Del, all of Pharcyde, Kriss kaliko, B-real, method man, red man, mac miller, Wiz Khalifa, Intrinzik, Joe Bruce, Gza, Rza, Ghostface, Busta Rhymes, A Tribe Called Quest, Rois Da 59, Myzery, Big Boi, Nas, Immortal Technique, Aesop rock, Diabolic, "Slug" from Atmosphere, Cannibus, Jedi Mind Tricks, Prozak, Deranged and last but not least Eminem ohh and these are the people that are still alive and that I can think of right now. He does however have the best flow of any new artists played on the radio or MTV in the past five to seven years,and has been almost daily since. But when you take into consideration Chris brown, Soulja Boi , Waka Flocka and all the sad excuses for mcees that have came out recently the only reason he is so big right now is because he is surrounded by shitty rappers, please don't confuse current popularity for skill. If you want proof of any of the names listed and why they are better I will give you song titles or video links. I have listened to every Lil Wayne song, cd or mixtape since the first carter, I even listened too him before that when he was with the hot boys and I was still in high school bare in mind I graduated at age 15, if you want too listen too shitty rap skill look it up, at the same time people progress and he has gotten much better but he is far from having the best flow in hip hop, 9 times outta ten Eminem rapes him(minus curtain call and encore) especially Eminems first four lps and 3 demos plus his freestyle skill at the age of sixteen surpasses any rapper that�s put music out alive or dead other than maybe Cannabus or Proof, Eminem is the without a doubt the best rapper alive I don�t listen too him a lot anymore but he still is , I get why Wayne said it because if you say something enough people will believe it, but there are still intelligent people like me who think for themselves and don�t let MTV brainwash them. Thank you and if you made it this far sorry for writing so much, its just hard to debate using three lines. PEACe(-_-)

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwang View Post
                    I don’t believe it is the best in hip hop; he is good but he’s not the best. Tech n9ne beats him, so does Hopsin, swizZz, Jamie Madrox, Del, all of Pharcyde, Kriss kaliko, B-real, method man, red man, mac miller, Wiz Khalifa, Intrinzik, Joe Bruce, Gza, Rza, Ghostface, Busta Rhymes, A Tribe Called Quest, Rois Da 59, Myzery, Big Boi, Nas, Immortal Technique, Aesop rock, Diabolic, "Slug" from Atmosphere, Cannibus, Jedi Mind Tricks, Prozak, Deranged and last but not least Eminem ohh and these are the people that are still alive and that I can think of right now. He does however have the best flow of any new artists played on the radio or MTV in the past five to seven years,and has been almost daily since. But when you take into consideration Chris brown, Soulja Boi , Waka Flocka and all the sad excuses for mcees that have came out recently the only reason he is so big right now is because he is surrounded by shitty rappers, please don't confuse current popularity for skill. If you want proof of any of the names listed and why they are better I will give you song titles or video links. I have listened to every Lil Wayne song, cd or mixtape since the first carter, I even listened too him before that when he was with the hot boys and I was still in high school bare in mind I graduated at age 15, if you want too listen too shitty rap skill look it up, at the same time people progress and he has gotten much better but he is far from having the best flow in hip hop, 9 times outta ten Eminem rapes him(minus curtain call and encore) especially Eminems first four lps and 3 demos plus his freestyle skill at the age of sixteen surpasses any rapper that’s put music out alive or dead other than maybe Cannabus or Proof, Eminem is the without a doubt the best rapper alive I don’t listen too him a lot anymore but he still is , I get why Wayne said it because if you say something enough people will believe it, but there are still intelligent people like me who think for themselves and don’t let MTV brainwash them. Thank you and if you made it this far sorry for writing so much, its just hard to debate using three lines. PEACe(-_-)
                    Pardon me I had to laugh at some of those names..
                    especially mac miller

Comment

• point taken
                      still not the best in "hip hop" just currently popular "hip hop"
                      Last edited by lilwang; 06-14-2012, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Outkast officially have the best flows in Hip-Hop tbh.

Comment

Working...
                        X