X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Just thought about this...

Originally posted by TrakExclusives View Post
    Due to the fact that this is my first post on these forums and I just created this account, it'll probably be hard for you guys to believe anything I'm about to say. I could care less if you guys think I'm lying, cus I'm not and have no reason to. So if yall dont wanna believe this info Im about to share, thats your problem. I created this account to share this info pretty much. So I live in the Tampa area and I promote for this local rapper named Mr. Vann. He's real cool with Lil Twist, they even have facebook pics together and shit. I was on the phone with dude the other day and he mentioned to me that Lil Twist let him hear this new Wayne single thats about to come out. He couldnt give me too many details, but he said the song is definitely gonna be a huge commercial success and its for sure gonna be titled "She Blows My Brains." He said Wayne goes in harder than most of the stuff that hes released post-jail, and the beat is similar to the On Fire beat from Rebirth. He was also able to get a few things other things out of Twist. He said Anne is confirmed for the album and theyre looking to maybe release it as a single, Wayne made a track with Kings of Leon, and Eminem will be on the album. Again, this is a legit source that got all this from Lil Twist. Believe what you want.

Bitch, GTFO

You've been exposed...

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

lolol... we got trolled.
      i hope that song does sound like On Fire though

Comment

Originally posted by sai93 View Post
        so i dont understand, drake and nicki minaj pick what tracks they want on their album but wayne doesnt.

it seems liek wayne doesnt give a shit on whats on his album as long as he makes money. thats a fucking bad attitude and i feel like a total idiot for buying his music.
        I believe in the same interview that says that Wayne doesn't pick his own songs for the album,
        They mention that he doesn't get involved because he is never satisfied.
        He is a perfectionist, so he always want to improve it further, meaning he would never be able to pick.
        I believe Cortez said, if you let wayne chose the album songs, the album would be 3 hours long.
        Most hiphop/rnb artist, don't pick their own tracklist, this is mostly done higher up the chain.
        Drake is a exception, that is more hands on. I think the label will always have the final decision
        and in lil wayne's case that is Cashmoney , so Cortez, Birdman, Slim, maybe Mack
        http://www.RCmixtapes.com - Rainbow Collection Mixtapes

Comment

^ i forgot about that guy and what he said

because it was only for the moment

and i could care less

Comment

Originally posted by Rain89nl View Post
            I believe in the same interview that says that Wayne doesn't pick his own songs for the album,
            They mention that he doesn't get involved because he is never satisfied.
            He is a perfectionist, so he always want to improve it further, meaning he would never be able to pick.
            I believe Cortez said, if you let wayne chose the album songs, the album would be 3 hours long.
            Most hiphop/rnb artist, don't pick their own tracklist, this is mostly done higher up the chain.
            Drake is a exception, that is more hands on. I think the label will always have the final decision
            and in lil wayne's case that is Cashmoney , so Cortez, Birdman, Slim, maybe Mack
            In 2007, former Hot Boy member Lil Wayne was named president of Cash Money Records and CEO of Young Money Entertainment, giving the rapper full creative control over all releases under the two labels.
            thats the end of that then

Comment

*Beginning of 'How To Love'....*

*Ending of 'How To Love'....*

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                thats the end of that then
                Im sure he stood down as CEO though to concentrate on his own career more :/

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Originally posted by aza-exx View Post
                  Im sure he stood down as CEO though to concentrate on his own career more :/
                  no. he's CEO of YM, he's President of CM.
                  Mack is president of YM, so he deals with what everyone in YM is doing and shit.

Comment

Just because Kings of Leon aren't on the track develop produced doesn't mean Wayne hasn't done a song with them. Didn't THP say there is a KOL track also?

Comment

Originally posted by Conor View Post
                      Just because Kings of Leon aren't on the track develop produced doesn't mean Wayne hasn't done a song with them. Didn't THP say there is a KOL track also?
                      Don't even try...
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Anne
                        Anne
                        Anne
                        Anne
                        Anne
                        Anne
                        Anne

Anne
                        Anne
                        Anne
                        Anne
                        Anne
                        Anne
                        Anne

Anne
                        Anne
                        Anne
                        Anne
                        Anne
                        Anne
                        Anne

Comment

Just realized "How To Love" was the first solo song in a while. Assuming C4 only has only 5-6 more solo songs w/ a few being slow/deep it will only leave 2-3 for a raw type of song.

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                          Anne
                          Anne
                          Anne
                          Anne
                          Anne
                          Anne
                          Anne

Anne
                          Anne
                          Anne
                          Anne