X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
    I think that you forgot the fact that Weezy's changed since C2.. he does it 10x more for the money now, and he now knows that he needs to go mainstream to get that money from the people. So I think it's almost impossible that C4 will be like C2, that hardcore raw rap.
    I Don't Think He Meant It Like That, Just Is Really Excited About CIV. If Its Like 6,7 With Other Lyris The Album Will Be Insane.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      I Don't Think He Meant It Like That, Just Is Really Excited About CIV. If Its Like 6,7 With Other Lyris The Album Will Be Insane.
      Yeah I know. I was just tryna say that if you expect that C2 shit, you gonna be disappointed.
      But I'm sure Weezy puts his heart in it and is cooking up a great album.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
        his verses recently especially "Green & Yellow"

I know ppl are going to defend it and say its not for C4 but it still sucked, and I bet there's going to be that stupid punchline flow all over it
        Green and Yellow wasnt suppose to be killed by Wayne. Its obv just a chill track showin his support

Comment

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
          Yeah I know. I was just tryna say that if you expect that C2 shit, you gonna be disappointed.
          But I'm sure Weezy puts his heart in it and is cooking up a great album.
          Yeah, Wayne's Been On Studio Lockdown I'm Sure He's Really Putting 110% Into This Album.

Comment

Carter I = put him on the map.
            Carter II = solidified his location on said map.

Carter III = back in his spot, on the map.
            Carter IV = solidifies his spot as "one of the best"
            IMO

bought c1, on the release date, bought 2 c2's, on the release date. bought one c3, on the release date. as for now, coppin 2 c4's.

after 12 years, i'm not gonna go out and doubt, he's "done it before" he'll "do it again".

Comment

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN View Post
              Green and Yellow wasnt suppose to be killed by Wayne. Its obv just a chill track showin his support
              no offense bro but thats what people keep saying to me even if it was suppose to be "chill" it still had terrible bars... listen to Kobe Bryant than listen to "Green & Yellow".... Kobe Bryant was 1000000000x better and didn't have disappointing wack bars

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
                no offense bro but thats what people keep saying to me even if it was suppose to be "chill" it still had terrible bars... listen to Kobe Bryant than listen to "Green & Yellow".... Kobe Bryant was 1000000000x better and didn't have disappointing wack bars
                This..

Green & Yellow isn't all that, but I still enjoy it.

Comment

Dont know why yous are moaning so much and completely exaggerating. But whatever.

I hope Alicia Keys is on C4.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    Dont know why yous are moaning so much and completely exaggerating. But whatever.

I don't either, I actually dig G&Y lol ..but GG is hatin' hard..it's no biggie, it's a free track he made in a night. It's dope for what it is ..go back to listening to Lil B dude ..

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post

You are the one who's exaggerating if you think Green & Yellow is fire. But that's just my opinion. It's a nice track, just enjoy the music people..
                      Last edited by crash92; 02-03-2011, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Green and Yellow is SICK and thats someone elses song.....Can you imagine his new stuff? Wayne is so creative so all his C4 songs are gonna be fire.....Im pumped now.

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                          I don't either, I actually dig G&Y lol ..but GG is hatin' hard..it's no biggie, it's a free track he made in a night. It's dope for what it is ..go back to listening to Lil B dude ..

Wayne is not that much better than Lil B which is sad fool

Comment

Working...
                          X