This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Some of yall, so called Wayne fans, allow Wayne to get away with everything..If you see lil wayne as the best artist, creative and refreshing then that is what his music should represents...If wayne comes out with something mediocre your defending it...I hold wayne at a level that I expect him to upkeep...He is top 5 in the game...so everytime i listen im prepared to hear top 5 rap music......We all know what wayne can do....so stop with this shit defending all the fuckery of this song...its unoriginal...the raps were tight...but wayne being one of the best..he shouldn't have to make this move no matter how much he liked the record....6'7' was original, his style, his format.....no one is saying that he can't make a lex luger type track but...use a different beat, a different hook and a different feature..he just copied and paste a song added a verse and then put it out...that is unacceptable.....on another note..The REcord bangs and I would love to see it as a bonus cut...but Carter 4 should be all original music....
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Some of yall, so called Wayne fans, allow Wayne to get away with everything..If you see lil wayne as the best artist, creative and refreshing then that is what his music should represents...If wayne comes out with something mediocre your defending it...I hold wayne at a level that I expect him to upkeep...He is top 5 in the game...so everytime i listen im prepared to hear top 5 rap music......We all know what wayne can do....so stop with this shit defending all the fuckery of this song...its unoriginal...the raps were tight...but wayne being one of the best..he shouldn't have to make this move no matter how much he liked the record....6'7' was original, his style, his format.....no one is saying that he can't make a lex luger type track but...use a different beat, a different hook and a different feature..he just copied and paste a song added a verse and then put it out...that is unacceptable.....on another note..The REcord bangs and I would love to see it as a bonus cut...but Carter 4 should be all original music....
      Pretty much this. I still haven't had that 'wow' effect on the songs released. They're good, but I keep finding myself playing it a few times then going back to older songs.

There still hasn't been any word on if this is or isn't on Carter 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        once again... this "If I Die..." is not confirmed on c4, by anyone of importance or anyone with any say in the matter...

its completely unacceptable to go on c4, i agree, and MOST of us do. thats why its so hard for me (us) to believe that this would ever get anywhere near c4.

This is... Drought 4/NC 2/Ded.4 material, not c4. and most of us agree with you. i havent seen many people "defending" this song as a c4 single, i've seen most of them defending this song as a "banger", raw, etc.

Comment

"Wayne's World" sounds like a dope street single

Comment

Lex Luger deleted the tweet about the song lmao
            seems like he sent over some beats for Wayne? https://twitter.com/#!/SmokedOutLuger
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
              Lex Luger deleted the tweet about the song lmao
              seems like he sent over some beats for Wayne? https://twitter.com/#!/SmokedOutLuger
              What he said?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

where does it say he sent beeats?
                oh well c4 is done. and the shit we just got if i die today its not gunna be on c4.

c4 is going to be a instant classic because wayne knows what we want. hes always given us what we want.

this might be random but the reason he dropped no ceilings is because he said on NB2 i think that he thought he was slippin with us, nd he gave us what we wanted.

c4 is gunna prolly be better than c3. but not c1 or c2 cuz those were back when he wasnt so rich and he had alot more issues to talk about.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                What he said?
                i think he was mad cuz the producer on the song took like samples from lex.
                but lex didnt even prouce the i am not a star. but idk.

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
                  where does it say he sent beeats?
                  oh well c4 is done. and the shit we just got if i die today its not gunna be on c4.

c4 is going to be a instant classic because wayne knows what we want. hes always given us what we want.

this might be random but the reason he dropped no ceilings is because he said on NB2 i think that he thought he was slippin with us, nd he gave us what we wanted.

c4 is gunna prolly be better than c3. but not c1 or c2 cuz those were back when he wasnt so rich and he had alot more issues to talk about.
                  And you're going to stop listening to Wayne after C4, right?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    What he said?
                    he said something like:

"if wayne and ross wanted that luger track they shoulda came to me, but they woulda had to cut the check." (paraphrasing)

something like that... its in here somewhere, verbatim.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                      I really hope that this doesn't make the album. Ross does not deserve to be on such a prestigious and highly anticipated album as C4. If this was for Ross's album or his MMG collabo album coming out soon, I would be fine with it. I don't want this is on C4.
                      smh.........................

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                        And you're going to stop listening to Wayne after C4, right?
                        why are u still talkin about that.

and yea i might, i might not its all on how i feel after c4 drops.

weezy is getting older. he said that himself ill listen to him but im not goin to really be into his music like ive been sense i was like 11 yrs old

birdman is putting his last album out this year to which is FLS2

lil wayne isnt goin to take over for to much longer and we need to accept that, drake is gunna be big, lil twist will be big one day too.
                        but i see drake and gunnz takin over after wayne. this is just whats goin threw my mind, nicki will be another kim, have a few album then jus kinda fade away.

fact of the matter is, the way its all coming together weezy is gunna retire soon.. weather its 1 yr or two years.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

hes getting washed up.
                        like eminem too.

and my definition of being washed up is just
                        constantly killing any beat that comes there way nd just murdering any beat to where it gets old.

eminem is really good, but im getting tired of him. lil wayne will be the same.

im just hyped on who will take the game over after thats done. sorry i had to say this long ass post, but im really tired of u saying so ur goin to stop listening to him, like im literally gunna stop listening to him, its not what i meant.

Comment

Patience children. Worst new memeber has to be this fagget posting above me btw^

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Working...
                          X