This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

britney spears and weezy on a collabo would be a big hit if he wants to be number 1 on bilboards

Comment

Originally posted by rebirth-of-autotune View Post
      britney spears and weezy on a collabo would be a big hit if he wants to be number 1 on bilboards
      yeah i think it would do Wayne good to not only be playing through our ipods but everybody else's too.

Comment

Originally posted by lilveezy View Post
        yeah i think it would do Wayne good to not only be playing through our ipods but everybody else's too.
        He's already got 2 (I think) with her..But yeah, a new one would be a big hit.

Comment

Why would he choose Britney Spears over Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, etc...?

Comment

C'mon man why would you say things like this?

Britney Spears on Tha Carter 4. Just saying that made me depressed..

and I don't even hate Britney but why son? Why? Do you despise wayne that much? smh I'm dissapointed in this site lmao
            Last edited by ChrisBLawyer; 04-08-2011, 03:39 PM.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
              Why would he choose Britney Spears over Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, etc...?
              because he already worked with her.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post

and I don't even hate Britney but why son? Why? Don't you want C4 to be great? smh I'm dissapointed in this site lmao
              Ha ha ha, I though they were talking about ft's but if they're talking about C4, they need to hang their selves!Lol

Comment

and I don't even hate Britney but why son? Why? Do you despise wayne that much? smh I'm dissapointed in this site

a feature, yall.....

jeez. put THAT bitch on C4?? idc how popular she is. that's a fuckup if i ever seen one.

Comment

and I don't even hate Britney but why son? Why? Do you despise wayne that much? smh I'm dissapointed in this site lmao
                  cause most of you on this site are talking about sales and where his place is on billboards and shit so i figured why wouldnt he just get a big mainstream single out there with britney and get his up there like he did with lolipop? so im talken in behalf of the side that wants weezys numbers to go up and on the other side theres the people that think weezy should go back to his old c2 c1 style and think he should put out a hustlerz musik single out iunno lol just a thought my dude

Comment

Yeah thinking of Brittany Spears on a Hip Hop/Rap album is sounds REALLY depressing if you ask me.

Sorry, but I respect the fact your just thinking of ways to get him more fans. No Hate.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                      Yeah thinking of Brittany Spears on a Hip Hop/Rap album is sounds REALLY depressing if you ask me.

Sorry, but I respect the fact your just thinking of ways to get him more fans. No Hate.
                      he has plenty fans lool I dont give a shit everything hes been putting out since c2 has been fucking raw and I dont care its just people on here are bitching saying waynes like this and that now lol like enjoy his music and shut the fuck up(in general not you lol) but yee im just sayn britney would make a smash with him but dont want her on it i want skylar grey and nicki minaj as the only females on c4 cause they could make some nice shit happen for c4 but other then that yall i know this album will be amazing ill bet my left nut on that shit . C4!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Conor
                        You have to be brain dead to like gucci mane IMO
                        Gucci Mane is my 2nd favorite rapper and Steady Mobbin is one of my favorite songs ever.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                          Gucci Mane is my 2nd favorite rapper and Steady Mobbin is one of my favorite songs ever.

same here.
                          Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Working...
                          X