X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
    No it doesn't.
    200k from his old fan base another 100-200k from the fans he has accumulated through his tour/singles (serious) You gotta be crazy to think he can do 500k+ as of now.

I think an official track list + some promo + one more single will give it the boost it needs to hit 500k.
    Last edited by gaurang; 04-15-2011, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
      200k from his old fan base another 100-150k from the fans he has accumulated through his tour/singles
      Lol.......no....Wayne will sell 600k+.

Comment

weve only heard 2 tracks so far let it play its corse and on may 16th we get to speculating . any news on a cover or a legit confirmation on the track list ?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
          No it can't.
          maybe not in the first week, but i think it can overall

"Overall like a jumper" lol

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Originally posted by aza-exx View Post
            maybe not in the first week, but i think it can overall

"Overall like a jumper" lol
            Of course, it'll hit a milli within a month of it's release.

Comment

200k from his old fan base another 100-200k from the fans he has accumulated through his tour/singles (serious) You gotta be crazy to think he can do 500k+ as of now.

I think an official track list + some promo + one more single will give it the boost it needs to hit 500k.
              Thats to much evaluation, from your perspective wayne will reach wiz spectated destination in a week with with no promotion but with promotion he'll heave to 2k "extra" which wont help shit wayne will make 600,000+ because the tour and because hes just wayne all the other shit is just extra exposure for his album

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

C4 will make 714,00 in 1st week which is great so if its roughly above 600,000 than its safe for the count nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                Lol.......no....Wayne will sell 600k+.
                Britney Spears only sold 270k her last album which came out in 2008 sold 500k

and Wayne ain't half the heat he was back in 07/08

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Originally posted by NonSmoker132 View Post
                Thats to much evaluation, from your perspective wayne will reach wiz spectated destination in a week with with no promotion but with promotion he'll heave to 2k "extra" which wont help shit wayne will make 600,000+ because the tour and because hes just wayne all the other shit is just extra exposure for his album

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

C4 will make 714,00 in 1st week which is great so if its roughly above 600,000 than its safe for the count nuff said
                That is how much Eminem sold...and Wayne doesn't have a "Not Afraid" and "Love The Way You Lie"

I gotta say i'm disappointed at Wayne's team, any of those other songs would've got the internet going crazier than it is right now

Comment

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

That is how much Eminem sold...and Wayne doesn't have a "Not Afraid" and "Love The Way You Lie"

I gotta say i'm disappointed at Wayne's team, any of those other songs would've got the internet going crazier than it is right now
                  how? he's selling out waaaaaaaay more seats than he did back then and selling out concerts.

Like I said, u have NO way to tell so stop speculating.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Yeah i guess, wayne isn't striving for a Mainstream/pop/ album though hes not doing 1 milli again but he gained a abundant of fans so he will definitely be exceeding 500,000 so would eminem if he did the same so the comparism is pointless

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                      how? he's selling out waaaaaaaay more seats than he did back then and selling out concerts.

Like I said, u have NO way to tell so stop speculating.
                      How does selling more seats at a concert mean anything? you're speculating now so stfu LOL! And plus the tickets are way cheaper than the first tour.

Comment

How does selling more seats at a concert mean anything? you're speculating now so stfu LOL! And plus the tickets are way cheaper than the first tour.
                        You can't be this dumb...You just CANT.

Smh. You realise this is gonna be his most lucrative tour yet?

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Lil Wayne's Post-Prison 'I Am Still Music' Tour Is His Biggest In Gross, Attendance | Billboard.biz
                          Gee says the team is now putting together a second leg for the summer and by the time this tour ends it will be Wayne's biggest ever in terms of gross and attendance.

Comment

Working...
                          X