X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    I just want a great album. I only bought up the sales talk because I personally feel they're missing out on a big potential that's all. He could do 100k first week, long as it's a sick album I don't care but I just think Wayne would deserve some good sales to back a good album

C4 June anyway
    will probably help the album and give some more time for promotion etc...
    June is a great month anway, remember last year & 3 years ago?
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

its june than leaked it maybe and than its not good for sales
      maaan i don�t know im soo hyped sorry
      i think its may 16

Comment

Well at least kids will be out of School down where I live. I don't have a Problem with June I just Wish he had more promotion, but I have to remember, he's working hard and on Tour.

Comment

Y'all are HYPED. I wouldn't doubt a June release.

Comment

anyone else think that featuring Juelz Santana on C4 wuld be fuckin sick? ik it probs wouldnt happen but him and weezy made some classics in the D2 days

Comment

Originally posted by ThaMothafuckinCarter View Post
              anyone else think that featuring Juelz Santana on C4 wuld be fuckin sick? ik it probs wouldnt happen but him and weezy made some classics in the D2 days
              A Juelz feature would be much better than half the current features on C4 tbh.

Comment

I was at the Dallas concert and wayne did hustle hard and said its coming soon.. Then he was like I heard some and I'm tell yall motha fuckas that's coming may 16th. Then he maid us yell it 3 times.

There's no doubt in my mind that shit is coming May 16th. He made it clear.
                I might be too strung out on compliments, Overdosed on Confidence..

Comment

Originally posted by XTaCiDe View Post
                  Y'all are HYPED. I wouldn't doubt a June release.
                  Co-sign..
                  I think YMCMB thinks y'all are hyped from ALL of his post-prison songs..I'm pretty hyped!
                  C4 LEGGO!

"I stole a Bible, is that a sin"?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
                    A Juelz feature would be much better than half the current features on C4 tbh.
                    True, it's like everytime they hook up they make classic music. I wish that I Can't Feel My Face would've came out and that Wayne could've had a verse on that Homerun.
                    Personally, I believe that May 16th is still the date. Wayne is shouting out the date on every stop on the tour (I think he'll be the first to know if the date gets pushed back), even DJ Khaled said that Tha Carter IV is still coming out May 16.(I know he's not the most reliable source but he knows what goes on in Cash Money's projects)

Comment

Why is everyone saying June release?? I'm pretty sure it's May 16...he says it every show and many legit sources have said May 16...
                      How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                      Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by vbjrob22 View Post
                        I was at the Dallas concert and wayne did hustle hard and said its coming soon.. Then he was like I heard some and I'm tell yall motha fuckas that's coming may 16th. Then he maid us yell it 3 times.

There's no doubt in my mind that shit is coming May 16th. He made it clear.
                        u cant spell nor write correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
                          u cant spell nor write correctly
                          I think its May 16. I just think theres gonna be 1 week before May 16 that we will get so much stuff. Another single probaly, maybe some videos, possibly interviews, and defiantely "official tracklist" and cover.

Comment

Working...
                          X