X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
    Did you just see the cover today?
    yea i did, fits perfectly with what c3 was.... c1 fit with c2, c3 fits with c4.

showed my girl and she said, "awwwwwwww!"

its dope, imo, so they did pretty damn well i think.

edit:

just so you guys know, "6'7'" WILL outsell "A Milli" as far as downloads go... and in not even a quarter of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
      yea i did, fits perfectly with what c3 was.... c1 fit with c2, c3 fits with c4.

showed my girl and she said, "awwwwwwww!"

its dope, imo, so they did pretty damn well i think.

edit:

just so you guys know, "6'7'" WILL outsell "A Milli" as far as downloads go... and in not even a quarter of the time.
      Yeah figured you be exited, good to come on the net and see all of this exiting news...

Comment

You can't really compare those two, 6'7 was waynes first post prison single so that has to count for something.

Comment

Yeah figured you be exited, good to come on the net and see all of this exiting news...
          yeah i checked out the blog before i logged on, so i got most of it... saw a couple of posts that said 6'7' didnt make the tracklist, yet there is NO tracklist out? besides the one thats been out?

sooo...... (?)

Comment

yeah i checked out the blog before i logged on, so i got most of it... saw a couple of posts that said 6'7' didnt make the tracklist, yet there is NO tracklist out? besides the one thats been out?

sooo...... (?)
            Karen Civil said John is the first single, so that'd make 6'7' a promo.

Comment

sooo...... (?)
              It's because Karen said John was the first single off of C4 but Idk. Not confirmed yet...

Comment

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
                Karen Civil said John is the first single, so that'd make 6'7' a promo.
                It's because Karen said John was the first single off of C4 but Idk. Not confirmed yet...
                ahh ok, didnt get that far back... thank you both.

hmm... still makes me think they got something up their sleeve.

Comment

What's the chance of them doing a The Leak II with 6'7', John, You Da Shit, We Back Soon, That's What They Call Me, and a few new tracks like they did with I'm Me, Gossip, etc before C3 came out?

Comment

ahh ok, didnt get that far back... thank you both.

hmm... still makes me think they got something up their sleeve.
                    Me to i was thinking they got something huge up their sleeves no homo haha!!!
                    "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                    see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by ymcmb View Post
                      What's the chance of them doing a The Leak II with 6'7', John, You Da Shit, We Back Soon, That's What They Call Me, and a few new tracks like they did with I'm Me, Gossip, etc before C3 came out?
                      idk could be possible

but where would be the point for us

edit: aighht we would have the final version of "we be bakc soon" and no skips on "that what they call me"

Comment

Originally posted by ymcmb View Post
                        Maybe Told Ya'll finished version and No Quitter Go Getta too?

Comment

told yall been finished. get up to date.

Comment

Working...
                          X