X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by tnas11 View Post
    beat was annoying at first then we heard the lyrics, it was crazy.. but i dont really listen to it as much as when a milli or lollipop dropped :S

thats why John, or the new single cant be We Back Soon.. cuz it wont be a major hit, forget about mainstream or shit, its about the music, i wont be listening to that either.. i had really High Expectations for C4 like each song would be crazy and make history (like 10 lollipops on that album ), but after i heard John my expectations got worse, then i hear about we back soon. damn, leaked and then re-mastered, now every wayne song is recycled??? everytime a bad single drops i say looks like this is one of the worst songs on C4, he kept the best for last, well i got tired waiting, if wayne needs more time he could have said the album is in may or june from 6 months ago!
    You expect the fucking 7th world wonder, cmon son.. it's just music.
    Enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
      You expect the fucking 7th world wonder, cmon son.. it's just music.
      Enjoy it!
      haha.. i thought so no but i mean after C3's success and no ceilings and everything wayne dropped.. i expected that C4 was gonna make HISTORY.. btw i still expect it to be great, im waiting for it like crazy!!
      i wonder were carter documentary's songs went? like "i dont know how fake feel nigga??" ofcourse there gonna end up on mixtapes

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
      R.A.I. would have been leaked majorly early. That's why.
      no i dont think so, swizz beats has been talking bout Anne for a year now, and we didnt get the leak so Right above was put on IANAHB to make it a bit better!

Comment

no i dont think so, swizz beats has been talking bout Anne for a year now, and we didnt get the leak so Right above was put on IANAHB to make it a bit better!
        R.A.I was going to leak. Remember Empire? The only reason we got it so fast (put on the radio) was because of that.

Comment

haha.. i thought so no but i mean after C3's success and no ceilings and everything wayne dropped.. i expected that C4 was gonna make HISTORY.. btw i still expect it to be great, im waiting for it like crazy!!
          i wonder were carter documentary's songs went? like "i dont know how fake feel nigga??" ofcourse there gonna end up on mixtapes
          How can you say that?
          We've only heard about 2 songs that are/were for C4 so far. It still has the chance to make history.

Comment

Fab needs to be on C4.

Comment

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
              We only heard about 2 songs that are/were for C4 so far. It still has the chance to write history.
              true, but he has to drop the best 2 singles at first, i dont mind 6'7 but about john!! who confirmed that its an official single?? like T.I. dropped Im back, got your back, yeah ya know, on itunes none of them were on his album!!

Comment

lol we'll see
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

.... then i hear about we back soon. damn, leaked and then re-mastered, now every wayne song is recycled???
                  what do you mean with that?

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    lol we'll see
                    anne will leak eventually, they keep saying C4 in june cuz they dont want it to leak early

Comment

anne will leak eventually, they keep saying C4 in june cuz they dont want it to leak early
                      C4 release date is still May 16...fuck unofficial sites like RapDose rofl...
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

i will the song with busta you got it ...
                        and justin timberlake would be very fucking nice on c4

Comment

Originally posted by lil-rockstar View Post
                          i will the song with busta you got it ...
                          and justin timberlake would be very fucking nice on c4
                          Would Not Like Justin Timberlake On The Album. John Legend >>

Comment

Working...
                          X