• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fantasy Carter 4 Tracklist

YouTube link for that anne snippet?

Comment

IMO.. this snippet tells that this song will be one of Wanye's historical songs. I hope so

Comment

Lil Wayne is going to remix this song and it's going to be on C4 how much you wanna bet?

YouTube - Gingers Have SOUL! (autotune remix)

Comment

Originally posted by Conor View Post
          YouTube link for that anne snippet?
          i dont think its on youtube yet but heres a link to it: Download Lil Wayne Anne (Prod Swizz Beatz) [Snippet] (DDot Omen com) mp3
          make sure to press skip on the ads and dont enter anythng into the ad or it will redirect you from the song....if u fail the first time just reload and try again.......btw the skip button is on the top right corner of the ad

Comment

Thanks man! On my phone tho need to wait til I get home!

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

I dunno why people on here say they don't care about this Anne song:-s maybe they just mad they ain't got it! Heard the snippet can't wait for the full to leak!

Comment

YouTube - Lil Wayne- Anne (Snippet) (Prod. Swizz Beats) Tha Carter IV

Comment

Originally posted by Conor View Post
                Thanks man! On my phone tho need to wait til I get home!

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

I dunno why people on here say they don't care about this Anne song:-s maybe they just mad they ain't got it! Heard the snippet can't wait for the full to leak!
                I haven't heard enough of it to care about it.

Comment

what da fuckkk. im want music.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

fill me in like pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
                    what da fuckkk. im want music.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

fill me in like pussy.
                    That line was rather clever.Lol

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                      That line was rather clever.Lol
                      Off topic: Nice sig bro

On topic: I really hope this single builds up the hype outside of the LWHQ world. I know most people are excited in here but i dont think a lot of regular people know much about C4

Comment

maybe I missed something but how did we get the 30 second anne snippet? i just saw the link. was it from the same guy who gave us the 4 second snippet or did THP give it to us since he gave us those first few bars earlier today? it sounds pretty legit though even if it wasnt CDQ and it must definitely be pre-prison i thought i heard a lighter flick at the beginning. any word on possibly getting the full anytime soon?
                        Cole World: The Sideline Story
                        September 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFBaby30 View Post
                          maybe I missed something but how did we get the 30 second anne snippet? i just saw the link. was it from the same guy who gave us the 4 second snippet or did THP give it to us since he gave us those first few bars earlier today? it sounds pretty legit though even if it wasnt CDQ and it must definitely be pre-prison i thought i heard a lighter flick at the beginning. any word on possibly getting the full anytime soon?
                          It was the same dude as earlier. And he does the lighter flick for some post prison verses too, this is pre though.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Working...
                          X