This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

They should talk more about features & tracks that were made for C4 like Jada did a few days ago...

Anyone else think the album will be >16 tracks? I expect about 18 tracks lol
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
      They should talk more about features & tracks that were made for C4 like Jada did a few days ago...

Same, I expect 17-18 tracks. Just imagine if you don't listen to any leaks before hearing all the tracks in a row.. Amazing
      [Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJSQebFvew[/Youtube]

"Then I picked up a mic, I wanna be like Pac"

Comment

300 songs
        lol i think 16-18 and 21-22 with deluxe edition.
        Twitter

Comment

Off topic: Hip Hop Album Sales: The Week

Lil Wayne will likely have two projects on the charts this summer. Wayne’s I Am Not A Human Being is showing no signs of leaving the charts anytime soon. And, pending any further delays, Cash Money Records’ flagship artist will likely release Tha Carter IV over the summer.

81. Lil Wayne I Am Not A Human Being 6,165 (871,228*)

Hip Hop Album Sales: The Week Ending 5/8/2011 | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

I think goes platinum

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Twist View Post
            Off topic: Hip Hop Album Sales: The Week

Lil Wayne will likely have two projects on the charts this summer. Wayne’s I Am Not A Human Being is showing no signs of leaving the charts anytime soon. And, pending any further delays, Cash Money Records’ flagship artist will likely release Tha Carter IV over the summer.

81. Lil Wayne I Am Not A Human Being 6,165 (871,228*)

Hip Hop Album Sales: The Week Ending 5/8/2011 | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

I think goes platinum
            I think too. Why shouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              Why shouldn't it?
              no single, no video, no promotion, nothing

Comment

WISHEEEZY! lock this thread until theirs real news on c4.

just a suggestion.

i think its a waist of yalls space for nothing about c4 to talk about except the same ol bs.

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post

just a suggestion.

i think its a waist of yalls space for nothing about c4 to talk about except the same ol bs.
                  We just got news about C4: Jada talking about that "deep" track + Reginae talking about the new single that is "about to drop"
                  Discussion thread is for discussion, you can leave if you want to

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post

just a suggestion.

Wait wasn't you the one that spammed evry fuckin thread with 'C4 Lets Goooooo'?
                    So be quiete please.

Comment

We just got news about C4: Jada talking about that "deep" track + Reginae talking about the new single that is "about to drop"
                      Discussion thread is for discussion, you can leave if you want to

Lol this, for everyone who thinks it should be locked. I don't see the point of ever locking this thread, even if we don't get news for weeks. Lol this is probably the most anticipated album for a majority of people here, even if theres no news there's a million things you can discuss in the meanwhile. And like IceMan said you can leave if you want to.

Comment

Exactly you don't need to know every detail to discuss the album and what we think it's gonna be like etc

Comment

David Banner Speaks On Tha Carter IV

“I did about 12 [songs for Wayne]. One thing I respected about Wayne this time, Wayne didn’t allow me to go all over the place. Wayne told me, ‘Banner, this is exactly what I’m looking for. I know you want to be creative, I know you want to do this, but right now, for the stuff that I have already done on the album, this is the lane that I need.’ And I super-served that. [The lane was] just bangers. Nothing that you really have to think about. I’m talking straight, in your face bangers.”

David Banner Speaks On Tha Carter IV, Busta Rhymes & More | 2dopeboyz

Comment

Working...
                          X