X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Artille View Post
    It would have to go through Danny, but it would need the agreement of Chronic and Wisheezy before I even propose the idea to him. More importantly, I need to make sure that the majority of the forum would enjoy it as well (based on this thread).
    aight well i for one am all for it cuz ive had at least 2 threads deleted and moved into here...we cud start a poll asking if the users would be down for it. im happy to help in any way

Comment

I see no point in a c4 subforum. There honestly isn't enough new news that it deserves a subforum. Most of the shit needs to put into here, this thread is fine by itself.
      If there is major news like the Jada track obviously it deserves it's own thread ( like it is now). Forum is fine like it is now, unless there is an overload in news, then this idea is kinda pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
        I see no point in a c4 subforum. There honestly isn't enough new news that it deserves a subforum. Most of the shit needs to put into here, this thread is fine by itself.
        If there is major news like the Jada track obviously it deserves it's own thread ( like it is now). Forum is fine like it is now, unless there is an overload in news, then this idea is kinda pointless.
        i agree with you ...
        Twitter

Comment

I'm kinda concerned.. If a tracklist doesn't come out soon enough then the album will most likely get pushed back. I mean, they are still recording for the album, which means that its still in the studio phase. I sense a pushback.
          Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_ View Post
            I'm kinda concerned.. If a tracklist doesn't come out soon enough then the album will most likely get pushed back. I mean, they are still recording for the album, which means that its still in the studio phase. I sense a pushback.
            there is no way that album is coming out june 21st
            Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
              there is no way that album is coming out june 21st
              Agreed. Limited promo/no big singles..
              Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Ehh, I see C4 flopping to be honest.

Comment

if he doesnt promote it. but that doesnt mean its not gonna be a great album

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

off-topic but you're a "used to be wayne fan" right?
                  Twitter

Comment

Who cares about sales honestly, I just want good music. I dont care if it sells 100 copies as long as the music is good.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
                      Who cares about sales honestly, I just want good music. I dont care if it sells 100 copies as long as the music is good.
                      agree . i mean look at tech n9ne . he doesnt promote so much and his singles dont please the mainstream crowd but still he's considered one of the greatest.
                      Twitter

Comment

didnt you also see Pink Friday not selling more than 80K?
                        what you see is a joke. gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
                          if he doesnt promote it. but that doesnt mean its not gonna be a great album

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

off-topic but you're a "used to be wayne fan" right?
                          No I'm a fan of Wayne but I think his most recent work is utter and absolute garbage. I don't criticize him because I'm a hater, I criticize because I know he's talented but doesn't work to full potential.

Comment

Working...
                          X