This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Features on an album would fit if the person featuring are on the right track.....Don't put Ross on a typical street track...Put him on something Classy....something with a soul sample so he can rozay it up...if you put him on a street banger it won't be as effective..
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

I care about both quality and sales so I can support arguments better and be like "yo my boy weezy sold a million in one week TWICE!" Lol so yea i think thats why sales matter. That and it feels good to know a lot of other people think the same type of stuff is cool

Comment

Originally posted by CwayneFtw10 View Post
        I care about both quality and sales so I can support arguments better and be like "yo my boy weezy sold a million in one week TWICE!" Lol so yea i think thats why sales matter. That and it feels good to know a lot of other people think the same type of stuff is cool
        Why should you care if other people like the same things as you do or not? Other people can fuck off if they don't like Wayne lol.

Quality of music >>> Quantity of sales

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Quality of music is better than quantity of sales. But sales aren't completely irrelevant because of how much they matter to other people. For example, if Wayne sold 700k first week i'd have to listen to a bunch of eminem fans who think sales are just as important. Know what i'm sayin?

Comment

Sales are nomally irrelevant because sales are normally determined by the quality of the pre release singles and catchy hooks are and in turn how far they get up the charts i.e. Lloyd Baks HFM2 shit sales quality album becaue of little promotion from no top 10 single and its only the liks of Kanye, Jay, Em and Wayne who can sell just of the back of their popularity therefore with the popularity of Wayne the Hype surrounding 6'7" without a catchy lolllipop type song yet i think wayne has a better chace of selling a milli more than ever especially with a few pushbacks ( going on the assumption C4 won't come out in feb, hopfully not anyway)

Comment

Possible C4 collab maybe ?

I'd have an ear-gasm lol
              "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
              Guns and stretchers
              Cristal and dubs for breakfast
              I just got one suggestion - none should test him
              'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
              Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
              Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

LOL...I hope so, that'll be a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post

I'd have an ear-gasm lol
                  Thats C4 material baby, if thats on C4 it would be a fucking classic

Instagram:
                  NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post

I'd have an ear-gasm lol
                    Swizz beatz producing it? i'll rather have someone else. But the features are classic material.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
                      Swizz beatz producing it? i'll rather have someone else. But the features are classic material.
                      co-sign. i don't like swizz beatz beats. they all have that similar feel to it and i don't like it
                      http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
                      Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Originally posted by snowman99 View Post
                        co-sign. i don't like swizz beatz beats. they all have that similar feel to it and i don't like it
                        i dont like swizz beatz beats at all!!! but maybe this one will be good , i hope.

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

Lets just hope it's that Anne 2 beat without the Stan 2 concept to it because thats retarded. Just a sick beat with sick lyrics by three of the best on C4.

Comment

Working...
                          X