X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
    I don't think we need a Wiz feature... He's basically just a less good version of Wayne lol
    no offense to anyone... but i dont think Wiz is all that good... he is overhyped... plus everyone around where i live think he is better than Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
      no offense to anyone... but i dont think Wiz is all that good... he is overhyped... plus everyone around where i live think he is better than Wayne.
      d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-ickriderssssssss

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-ickriderssssssss

also... i get shit from where i live because i like Wayne... they say he sucks... wtf?!?

answer me this... who was the last artist to sell a million copies in a week???

LIL WAYNE

THA CARTER III

Comment

Andre 3k
          Kanye
          Eminem
          Usher
          Lupe/Wiz/Cudi

for features would be sick.

Alchemist
          Bangladesh
          just blaze
          Kane Beatz
          Kanye West/Infamous/Boi-1da

for producers would be dope.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

lol i just hope wayne understands hes 100% being judged by the world for C4 bcuz alot of ppl think he fell off..

i just hope he has that "ima show these niggas im back" swag ya kno
            Life Is The Bitch, And Death Was Her Sister

Sleep Is The Cousin, What A Fuckin Family Picture

You Know Father Time, And We All Know Mother Nature

Its All In The Family But I Am Of NO Relation

Comment

Originally posted by twon14 View Post
              lol i just hope wayne understands hes 100% being judged by the world for C4 bcuz alot of ppl think he fell off..

Well If He Goes As Hard As 6,7 Then He's Proved Himself Again.

Comment

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
                also... i get shit from where i live because i like Wayne... they say he sucks... wtf?!?

answer me this... who was the last artist to sell a million copies in a week???

LIL WAYNE

THA CARTER III

actually it was Taylor Swift but if you mean Rap artist than ya
                So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                  Well If He Goes As Hard As 6,7 Then He's Proved Himself Again.
                  wordd i feel like weezys like the underrated kid on the basketball team.. hes clearly one the best on the team but no matter how well he plays the politics wont give him any credit.. even after a BIG game

if that makes sense to yall
                  Life Is The Bitch, And Death Was Her Sister

Sleep Is The Cousin, What A Fuckin Family Picture

You Know Father Time, And We All Know Mother Nature

Its All In The Family But I Am Of NO Relation

Comment

wordd i feel like weezys like the underrated kid on the basketball team.. hes clearly one the best on the team but no matter how well he plays the politics wont give him any credit.. even after a BIG game

if that makes sense to yall
                    Yeah I Get It. 6,7 Has So Many Insane Lines But He Isn't Rapping On Some Slow Shit Like 30 Minutes To New Orlenas Or I Am Not A Human Being Its Like A Milli Rap But Way Better Lines. Hopefully The Next Song We Get Is A Solo Song Or A Big Feature.

Comment

hope for a

r.kelly hook or Trey Songz.

Comment

I on the other hand hope wayne continues to not give a flying fukk what haters thing. Fukk that bullshit.

You kids care wayyy too much about what haters think and sales than the actual music. Its sad.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        We need to get people that work with Wayne too tell him too chill down with the High Pitch, I rather have a Autotune album than a high pitch one, but oh well I guess it won't happen, he had 2 album is row with Autotune.. Carter3, Rebirth, now its probaly gonna be 2 high pitch albums in a row Not A Human being, Carter 4

Anyways I hope there isn't alot of leaks this time, I'll be ok with Wack leaks, but I don't want any Leaks like La La La, Something You Forgot, Pray To The Lord, Pussy Money Weed, Im Me etc.... Cause I remember when I got the Carter 3 CD for the first time in early 09, I played it and skipped right too the track ''La La'' but when I heard it I was like, wtf, this isn't LA La La. thats why I never been cool with ''La La''
                        Bro no offence, but its making my skin crawl the way yall wont leave this pitch thing alone. HE'S NOT DOING ANY PITCH CORRECTION! Please, you don't know how dumb that sounds...good lord.

Wayne is not in the studio like, yeah I want my voice higher lolz. He doesn't sip anymore thats why he doesn't have the croak in his voice and it now sounds extremely clear. Go back to Wayne's old, old music. He never had a deep voice, syrup did that. Now enjoy the fact that 6'7' is his best song since fukkin '07 or before and stop complaining about something you can't prove. Thank you.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

^^ chill dude
                          "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Working...
                          X