X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
    Not that i heard. Wasn't he a producer for a track on C3? Unless he didn't get paid lol
    Yah he didnt get payed

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
      Jesus christ; that Dope Kane and KB101

Comment

deezle sued wayne and cmb for "mrs. officer"... claimed he had rights to the song, and wanted 2.5mill.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
          deezle sued wayne and cmb for "mrs. officer"... claimed he had rights to the song, and wanted 2.5mill.
          Song wasn't even that great. I could understand "Lollipop" though lmao

Comment

You Ain't Know was produced by Scott Storch, so it's normal if it's fire Lol I don't know about Stuntin' Like My Daddy and I Run This, but i totally agree with you YoungTune cause these 3 tracks are in my "favorite Lil Wayne songs", these are raw songs. Wayne got so much swag on it, on I Run This Bitch it's amazing how he looks and sounds like Hiphop's Godfather Lol

Comment

^^^agreed 100%

edit: to twiggz

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy FabZ Baby View Post
                You Ain't Know was produced by Scott Storch, so it's normal if it's fire Lol I don't know about Stuntin' Like My Daddy and I Run This, but i totally agree with you YoungTune cause these 3 tracks are in my "favorite Lil Wayne songs", these are raw songs. Wayne got so much swag on it, on I Run This Bitch it's amazing how he looks and sounds like Hiphop's Godfather Lol

Scott Storch needs to get with Wayne then, You Ain't Know is epic.

Comment

Now Scott Storch dissapear, he made some songs in early 2010, but the were all strange.. Lol sof I don't know if it's good for Wayne Lol.

Comment

Leather So Soft (Produced by Jim Jonsin & Tag Team Music) ---> super dope shit

and Deezle produced a bunch of c3-era tracks, for example Me & My Drank, Action, Whip It, Prostitute
                    Maestro is also good: 3Peat etc...
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                      Kane is a beast, he needs to feed Weezy with atleast 2 beats for C4!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                        Whoever produced You Ain't Know, Stuntin' Like My Daddy and I Run This need to be on C4.

it's a must.
                        T-Mix and Batman produced most of the Carter II and LFLS....but again..Cashmoney/Universal/Youngmoney/LilWayne/Birdmand and Slim never pays anyone so they don't do work anymore which is a shamed....because imagine how good the CArter III could've been if you had the people who produced

Hustler Musik, Grown Man, Fly in (Fly Out/ Carter II) Lock and Load and all most the entire Like father like son.....
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

I Just Wanted to Know Who Thinks The c4 Is gunna be bigger than c3 how Do you think c4 is gunna do?

Comment

Working...
                          X