This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Hmm 6"7" is still holding its place on iTunes, H.A.M on the other hand is 59th, and all the other top 10 songs are main stream as fuck. Good job Weezy!

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
      Hmm 6"7" is still holding its place on iTunes, H.A.M on the other hand is 59th, and all the other top 10 songs are main stream as fuck. Good job Weezy!
      lol... maybe Kanye shouldnt have stole Wayne's line basically?? i like H.A.M though... but 6 Foot 7 Foot >>>>

Comment

Exactly 6F7F is doing good. And if its doing this well when the video drops its only gonna do better.
        And then the mainstream single is gonna explode.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          Exactly 6F7F is doing good. And if its doing this well when the video drops its only gonna do better.
          And then the mainstream single is gonna explode.
          it is pretty cool... how its still in the top 10 on iTunes... thats really good

Comment

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
            it is pretty cool... how its still in the top 10 on iTunes... thats really good
            Its the greatest gainer on the billboard hip hop & rnb charts aswell and #11 on the hot 100. Its just climbing.

Comment

lol... maybe Kanye shouldnt have stole Wayne's line basically?? i like H.A.M though... but 6 Foot 7 Foot >>>>
              LOL na not because of that, but because it is the only other raw song on the top 100 . Even though 6"7" might have a catchy beat(not for me) it's a song with no hook and not so mainstream lyrics so yea I think it's a victory for Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                LOL na not because of that, but because it is the only other raw song on the top 100 . Even though 6"7" might have a catchy beat(not for me) it's a song with no hook and not so mainstream lyrics so yea I think it's a victory for Wayne.
                i kinda like the whole no hook thing

Comment

i kinda like the whole no hook thing
                  Yea me too it fits the song, face pace no stopping.

Comment

I'm so glad that I'm able to witness everything from the beginning to the end of Tha Carter IV. We already have the first single / street single, but I'm talking about everything, like the promotion, cover art, music videos, tv appearance, features...etc
                    EPIC SHIT!!!
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                      I'm so glad that I'm able to witness everything from the beginning to the end of Tha Carter IV. We already have the first single / street single, but I'm talking about everything, like the promotion, cover art, music videos, tv appearance, features...etc
                      EPIC SHIT!!!
                      i wish i was on this site during CIII.

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                        EPIC SHIT!!!
                        Thats exactly how I feel. haha
                        This is the only Full Major Wayne album ive been around to watch like this. Cos I was just a yr 7 kid with C3.

Comment

i wish i was on this site during CIII.
                          yep me 2...I remeber waking up on the day c3 leaked, I heard 3 Peat & Mr. Carter on youtube... shit was intense!
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X