• Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Not Cudi, prob not cole

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
      Hope Nicki's not.
      she has already been confirmed... I don't mind tbh if she spits like "Go Hard" or "Sweet Dreams" then I'm good

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
        she has already been confirmed... I don't mind tbh if she spits like "Go Hard" or "Sweet Dreams" then I'm good
        One of the few tracks I liked of her. But Nicki is ehhhh, she gets outclassed all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
          One of the few tracks I liked of her. But Nicki is ehhhh, she gets outclassed all the time.
          In what sense? As far as rapping she outshines almost everybody she's ever featured with. Kanye, Jay-Z, ludacris etc.

Or do u mean back in highschool, people attended more class than her...so they out-classed her. Yeah that's what you mean.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
            In what sense? As far as rapping she outshines almost everybody she's ever featured with. Kanye, Jay-Z, ludacris etc.

Or do u mean back in highschool, people attended more class than her...so they out-classed her. Yeah that's what you mean.
            exactly... her verse on Monster is better than everyone else's on it

Comment

i'd be really pissed off if tech n9ne and andre 3k didn't make c4.. how many times are we gonna hear a wayne x drake collabo?? save them for the collaboration album..

Comment

Originally posted by michaes View Post
                i'd be really pissed off if tech n9ne and andre 3k didn't make c4.. how many times are we gonna hear a wayne x drake collabo?? save them for the collaboration album..
                Wayne and Drake make sick music together though so of course they're gonna collab

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

I wouldn't be suppressed if Jay Electronicas the mystery person

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                    I wouldn't be suppressed if Jay Electronicas the mystery person
                    Thinking the same shit, wayne wanted to collab with him, jay wanted to collab with him, they both from new orleans could be a tribute track to new orleans. Shittt would be doppeeee! And i think hes the mystery guy for real.
                    Chopper dissect a nigga like science
                    Put a end to your world like the Mayans
                    Its a celeberation bitches Mazel Tov

Dirty!!!

Comment

i really want robin thicke on C4 too, tie my hands is one of my favourite wayne songs

Comment

Originally posted by waynecarter View Post
                        i really want robin thicke on C4 too, tie my hands is one of my favourite wayne songs
                        Me too. Seems bleak tho, not too much evidence or anything saying that he will.
                        Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                          Not Cudi, prob not cole
                          I repped You for your sig

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                          Wayne and Drake make sick music together though so of course they're gonna collab
                          imo not at all, actually its ok but it seems like wayne dosent put any effort when hes wit drake, he just fucks around

Comment

Working...
                          X