X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

^ Props
    And @ frank. When we say rushed, we mean he didnt take time like he does now.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      ^ Props
      And @ frank. When we say rushed, we mean he didnt take time like he does now.
      To be honest no one knows how long it took to make these tracks as well, we just hear conflicting stories from affiliates whose job is to hype up Wayne and his records.

Comment

Seeing As Tha Carter IV Is All Post Jail Stuff, Having Right Above It Would Of Sounded Quite Odd On CIV In My Opinion. Uless He Re-Recorded It.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post

Without a video Right Above It went higher on the charts also generated more buzz. Also the song is easier to listen to, Drake killed it.
          Yea, without a video, thats key. of course a mainstream hit is gonna generate more buzz especially with no video. once 6'7' video comes out, that gains buzz, 2nd single drops, back right in the spotlight, reminiscent pre-c3, with: (A Milli/Lollipop). > < = (6'7'/next C4 single).

Comment

How can you possibly say that, we have only heard one track LOL. This is the dumbest thing I've heard.
            How is that dumb? It's either a better song or it's not lol and imo it is a better song haha wtf are you talking about?? You said Right Above It would be better for C4 so I thought I could have an opinion on which would be better too. Guess not lol

Comment

To be honest no one knows how long it took to make these tracks as well, we just hear conflicting stories from affiliates whose job is to hype up Wayne and his records.
              And also videos etc of him recording songs. He no longer just does it without writing, he spends hours writing a verse.

Comment

^ I hope he didn't write his verse for Bow Chicka, that shit is just weak. xD Only for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
                  Yea, without a video, thats key. of course a mainstream hit is gonna generate more buzz especially with no video. once 6'7' video comes out, that gains buzz, 2nd single drops, back right in the spotlight, reminiscent pre-c3, with: (A Milli/Lollipop). > < = (6'7'/next C4 single).
                  Lollipop came out first which gave him mainstream buzz, then came the street single in A Milli, if A milli came out first I highly doubt CIII would have been that successful, so if RAI came first generated the buzz then you have this kind of song it would have been all good.
                  Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  And also videos etc of him recording songs. He no longer just does it without writing, he spends hours writing a verse.
                  Mate I'm not going to argue the point; let's leave it at a impasse.

Comment

who cares about the sales and all that sad shit lol...now Wayne is a star, he don't have to proof nothing, he can make whole raw album without mainstream hits and it's gonna sell well, he needs just good promotion, that's it.

Comment

Man, this Bow Chicka Remix is real whack.
                      If I hear more than 5 songs about pussy on C4 i'll be very disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
                        ^ I hope he didn't write his verse for Bow Chicka, that shit is just weak. xD Only for the money.
                        I couldnt have said it better. That song straight sucked

Comment

If It Sucked He Didn't Write It. Simples'

Comment

Working...
                          X