• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
    wow...

Lil Wayne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

it could drop @ 7:55pm like most video premiers on mtv.
    ahhh it wouldn't be on the internet in time then. and sports>>>>> rappers

Comment

Regular season NBA basketball sucks lol...nothing matters till playoffs so ill be tuning in to weezy

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
        ahhh it wouldn't be on the internet in time then. and sports>>>>> rappers
        its being broadcasted on mtv.com like the Kanye West Runaway Special was.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by DWayne23 View Post
        Regular season NBA basketball sucks lol...nothing matters till playoffs so ill be tuning in to weezy
        exactly... plus there are like 82 games in the regular season... you can miss a half hour of a game to watch a Lil Wayne special

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_ View Post
          6 Foot 7 Foot video finally coming eh, its a bit late now. I think most weezy fans are looking forward to the 2nd single eh.
          Its not to late, the buzz for that song is styll there. A video for this song will for sure bring back the listeners to this song, only got tired of the song because i was always wondernig what the video would be like.

But lmfaoooo are you from canada? Why you saying eh so much?
          Chopper dissect a nigga like science
          Put a end to your world like the Mayans
          Its a celeberation bitches Mazel Tov

Dirty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by T-dotClassic View Post
            Its not to late, the buzz for that song is styll there. A video for this song will for sure bring back the listeners to this song, only got tired of the song because i was always wondernig what the video would be like.

But lmfaoooo are you from canada? Why you saying eh so much?
            I'm from New Zealand. We say that quiet a bit, but we say aye. Though it sounds like eh...
            Yeah I hope it does because the song hasn't seen that much success. I'm still surprised how easily it went down on itunes.
            Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

I'm from New Zealand. We say that quiet a bit, but we say aye. Though it sounds like eh...
              Yeah I hope it does because the song hasn't seen that much success. I'm still surprised how easily it went down on itunes.
              it'll easily go back up again with the video coming tomorrow

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

Man, I can't wait to see the vid.
                Last edited by crash92; 02-09-2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Yes it has seen success. Top 10 hit. Street Single. Not a pop mainstream song. Over platinum. And it was #1 on itunes for how many weeks? then top 20 for how many more?
                  Just Sayin.

Comment

C4 promotion is gonna take off after tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by thacarter4 View Post
                      C4 promotion is gonna take off after tomorrow!
                      i just hope it doesnt get a bad leak... hope it doesnt leak at all like IANAHB

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                        Yes it has seen success. Top 10 hit. Street Single. Not a pop mainstream song. Over platinum. And it was #1 on itunes for how many weeks? then top 20 for how many more?
                        Just Sayin.
                        it was #1 on Itunes for 3 days lol but still its been successful and its gonna get better
                        How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                        Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
                          it was #1 on Itunes for 3 days lol but still its been successful and its gonna get better
                          most singles have a video drop around the time the song drops... thats why they do good... the 6 Foot 7 Foot video is dropping like 2 months after its been released

Comment

Working...
                          X