This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

6 Foot 7 Foot may not even be on CIV... it could just be promotional usage? like 'Hot Revolver' was for REBIRTH i would like it to be on CIV tho

Comment

Originally posted by alex.tampa View Post
      please read before you post
      why did you even have to bring up this though

We don't know if it will be on C4 but in the RS article it sounded like wayne really wants to record wayne's world
      just becuz he wants to record a song doesn't automatically mean its for C4 or its going to end up on it smh

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
        R there any otha confirmed songs besidez 6'7, Maybe She Will, & Wayne's World?
        Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        No. 6'7' is the only confirmed C4 song right now
        Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        Yes he did record it. They were witnessing him write and record his second verse and he had the 1st verse and hook done.
        it wasn't ever said it was confirmed.. we were simply discussing whether or not he had recorded it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
          it wasn't ever said it was confirmed.. we were simply discussing whether or not he had recorded it.
          what was there to discuss? Wolverine already answered BAMBAM's question

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
            what was there to discuss? Wolverine already answered BAMBAM's question
            this is what was being discussed:

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
            No. 6'7' is the only confirmed C4 song right now
            We don't know if it will be on C4 but in the RS article it sounded like wayne really wants to record wayne's world
            clearly he wasn't sure if it had been 'recorded' or not....

that was clarified...

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
            Yes he did record it. They were witnessing him write and record his second verse and he had the 1st verse and hook done.
            so thats all, you're right in saying that as far as we know 6'7' is the only 'confirmed' single, however we were just proving and sourcing that he has recorded, 'wayne's world'. maybe not for the intention of using it for c4, but it was recorded (partially) as far as we all know.

Comment

ok I had no clue what we were even talking about anymore I'm sorry... Im a fuckin troll

Comment

lol it's all good brothas.

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

So its been like 3 days since what was supposed to be the release of 6 foot 7 vid. I wanna know when the shit is comin out

Comment

Originally posted by thacarter4 View Post
                    So its been like 3 days since what was supposed to be the release of 6 foot 7 vid. I wanna know when the shit is comin out
                    It will never drop on a weekend so wait for this coming week.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                      It will never drop on a weekend so wait for this coming week.
                      what im thinkin is that they prob just do it on the same day same time just a week later..which would be coming thursday

Comment

what im thinkin is that they prob just do it on the same day same time just a week later..which would be coming thursday
                        Thats what im thinking. EIther that or Tuesday. Most likely thursday tho

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                          Thats what im thinking. EIther that or Tuesday. Most likely thursday tho
                          to me it doesnt matter thou. tuesday or thursday. we just need it next week :/ finally

Comment

Working...
                          X