X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
    i hope i will succeed... i didnt hear any of the leaks from C3... i wasnt all into music downloading & shit back then... so i hope i will be able to stay away from the leak
    Can i preorder cater iv? i want to preorder it now so if anything leaks i know i shouldnt listen to it cause i will ruin it when i actually get the cd ?

Comment

I'll listen to leaks. Why the heck not? It doesn't make me any less of a fan or anything. I can't wait to hear new Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
        I'll listen to leaks. Why the heck not? It doesn't make me any less of a fan or anything. I can't wait to hear new Wayne.
        we arent saying it makes you less of a fan... i didnt listen to any of the leaks from C3... first time i heard it was when i popped the cd in my stereo. i want to do the same for CIV.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
          Itll just make it more epic the first time I put C4 in and hear the 1st song. Everything will be new and unheard. Its doper that way.
          Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
          Can i preorder cater iv? i want to preorder it now so if anything leaks i know i shouldnt listen to it cause i will ruin it when i actually get the cd ?
          You cant pre order it yet but youll be able to.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
            Itll just make it more epic the first time I put C4 in and hear the 1st song. Everything will be new and unheard. Its doper that way.

You cant pre order it yet but youll be able to.
            exactly... i basically said this right as the same time you posted.. lol

Comment

exactly... i basically said this right as the same time you posted.. lol
              yeah I just noticed haha

Comment

yeah I just noticed haha
                they should add a different forum thing on here for when CIV leaks... like on House of Jigsaw... when spoilers starting coming out for SAW 3D... they had a new subforum called "SAW 3D Spoiler thread" & still had the "SAW 3D" subforum... so people could avoid spoilers... they should do something like that on here. just a thought.

Comment

they should add a different forum thing on here for when CIV leaks... like on House of Jigsaw... when spoilers starting coming out for SAW 3D... they had a new subforum called "SAW 3D Spoiler thread" & still had the "SAW 3D" subforum... so people could avoid spoilers... they should do something like that on here. just a thought.
                  Thats quite a good idea actually.

Comment

Thats quite a good idea actually.
                    i know... it worked on HOJ.

Comment

Alright something has to come out this week, last week was disappointing cuz of the delay of 6'7 video. I hope we get some good info on C4, a few features, and the video w/ the interview. Now that would be a decent fucking week lol

Comment

man i remember the time......hmmmm.... when we use to get a song everyday or at least 5 songs in a week ... wtf ever happen to those days man

Comment

all people have to do is not listen to it

you control yourself so...

@rebirth-of-autotune Empire went bankrupt thats what happened

Comment

Working...
                          X