X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
    I sure hope Lil Chuckee isn't on tha carter4 that nigga been shitty his entire life.
    Fixed it for you bro.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
      Fixed it for you bro.
      Ha ha ha!!!

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Ha ha ha!!!
      I want to the song ft TechNine to leak. I want to hear that shit bad! I want the next single to have no features.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
      what?
      When I mean lately I mean as he gets older he only gets worse.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Replying to myself because I'm my own consultant!

Comment

this is funnny. welll umm yea u should uh post sum rare shit. cuzzzzz im all up for rare shit. so post it liar >

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
          this is funnny. welll umm yea u should uh post sum rare shit. cuzzzzz im all up for rare shit. so post it liar >
          He already said like 5 times he was just playing...

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

You want rare Lil wayne songs? I actually have rare but not new. When I get home from school I'm gonna pm you shit load of Rare Lil wayne songs. That way you can share those Rare Lil Wayne songs with every one else that keeps asking me.Lol

Every time someone asks me I'll tell em you have em.

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

And If you guys want rare Lil Wayne songs Pm me. Don't look like an idiot talking about it on this thread before it get's locked. I'll PM you tha Carter 2.5. That's pretty rare.

Comment

Chuckee is the shittest rapper in the game he's so terrible. He won't be on C4!

Comment

You want rare Lil wayne songs? I actually have rare but not new. When I get home from school I'm gonna pm you shit load of Rare Lil wayne songs. That way you can share those Rare Lil Wayne songs with every one else that keeps asking me.Lol

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

And If you guys want rare Lil Wayne songs Pm me. Don't look like an idiot talking about it on this thread before it get's locked. I'll PM you tha Carter 2.5. That's pretty rare.
                Watz up @marcusgettin. Mane i Know im a nobody on here, but i promise i waz jus lookin for tha carter 2.5, like 2 days ago but when i got it, It didnt have all da songs on it. So can u send me it or tell me where i can get it at. I'll rep u.

Comment

yeaaaaaa i feeeeel special now haha jk. ut aight thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

who all thinks that the freestyle at the concert ws for c4?

hope its on topic

Comment

yeaaaaaa i feeeeel special now haha jk. ut aight thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

hope its on topic
                    Soundz Like it waz

Comment

hope its on topic
                      on what topic?

Comment

That freestyle is old though, He rapped it during the shooting of Da Da Da with MAYDAY.

D4! C4!
                        LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

The verse as from Mayday or whatever wasn't it?

Comment

Working...
                          X