X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
    thats why its a SINGLE sir, all those u just named wearnt singles, every wayne album we have got had better songs on the album . C3 had lollipop but when we got C3 we had sngs like what you just said
    Yeah, but that doesn't mean a succesful single can't contain some kinda message or topic. Listen to Not Afraid or I Need A Doctor. Those are great singles and they actually contribute to the value of the albums.

Comment

Not Afraid is corny garbage tho

Comment

Not afraid was spoiled by shitty shit doesnt need to be mention on a gangster site like this i will stalk your ass fatherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaNutzz View Post
          Not afraid was spoiled by shitty shit doesnt need to be mention on a gangster site like this i will stalk your ass fatherfucker
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

sorry but eminem was raped and i witnessed it that makes him just as fravishing as the rapist

Comment

Originally posted by datshyt View Post
              That's your opinion.
              Originally posted by OmegaNutzz View Post
              Cool story bro. Now get on-topic for once.

Comment

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
                Yeah, but that doesn't mean a succesful single can't contain some kinda message or topic. Listen to Not Afraid or I Need A Doctor. Those are great singles and they actually contribute to the value of the albums.
                i have and they were boring to me, good but BORING. and still ur not makin a point. wayne always has mainstream singles (Which ur supposed to have) And on the album had real hiphop songs that were fire. in order to sell, u have to atract the audience that dosent go so deep into hiphop. the hiphop fans know what to expect on a album like C4 but some people dont so u gotta make that number 1 Hit single for the Clubs, parties, streets, and everywhere else to be heard.

Comment

that fucktard has a inverse dick and i have a universial conditioner

Comment

Originally posted by datshyt View Post
                    Agreed

"I stole a Bible, is that a sin"?

Comment

It doesn't matter to me anymore if Wayne doesn't come close to Em in first week sales. Wayne will still be more Iconic and more of Legend through my eyes. Em will just be one of the best lyricist to me, which doesn't cut it. Listing to Recovery right now still trying to figure out why he sold that much. I think his fans just instantly buy whatever the boy puts out. I actually liked all the singles from the recovery though.

Comment

not afraid was the 1st tnt to kill well behave black homeless men to make room for the more important things am i right You and your family all share the same name i declare the BITCHES sorry

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Im sorry i'll resign accordingly but please i just WANT THE DROUGHT 3 DOWNLOAD WITH A COVER AND YES

Comment

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
                          After I read that I proceeded to roll on the floor laughing and completely disregard your opinion as nothing of interest

Comment

Working...
                          X