X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
    Wayne doesn't do singles for his mixtapes though... It could be promo
    Yeah, I know, but I'm just trying wrap my head around why this is the next single.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
      I'm still waiting for confirmation that this is on C4 because being on iTunes doesn't really prove that it is. Mixtape tracks CAN get iTunes love too (Single, Mika Mean's Everybody Know Me, etc.).
      yea me too. hopefully its not. but most likley it will be.

Comment

I believe since it wasn't a single on Ross' album, he let Wayne have it for his album, since Wayne liked it so much.

Comment

Listen carefully.....No one is saying this song sucks...because the shit goes....nobody is saying that if original its not good for Carter Iv....the only discrepancy was it being someones else's creativity...thats it...We don't hate Wayne, we still bought the single....We just know that Wayne didnt have to use someone else's song on tha Carter IV....its still probably gonna do well though
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

For some reason I have a feeling this song wont be on C4. I think they just decided to release a song for hype, then the next C4 single will drop and blow everyone away. Maybe they just dropped this song so they could perform it on the tour lol. I kind of hope it will go that way, its a good song but I wasnt expecting C4 material, plus noone ever confirmed it was a C4 single, only websites are saying it is, but there has been no confirmation from anyone in YMCMB or anyone else that will defiantely know. I nevereven heard of the producer either.

Comment

Hot Revolver ...... Not On The Album
              Only Reason ...... Not On the Album

This could easily end up not on the album.

Comment

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
                For some reason I have a feeling this song wont be on C4. I think they just decided to release a song for hype, then the next C4 single will drop and blow everyone away. Maybe they just dropped this song so they could perform it on the tour lol. I kind of hope it will go that way, its a good song but I wasnt expecting C4 material, plus noone ever confirmed it was a C4 single, only websites are saying it is, but there has been no confirmation from anyone in YMCMB or anyone else that will defiantely know. I nevereven heard of the producer either.
                Also I hope C4 doesnt have all features. I thought the next single would have been a solo song.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                  I'm still waiting for confirmation that this is on C4 because being on iTunes doesn't really prove that it is. Mixtape tracks CAN get iTunes love too (Single, Mika Mean's Everybody Know Me, etc.).
                  Theres an article on MTV on this song saying Wayne liked the song and Ross let him use it for C4
                  How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                  Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Not C4 related but let's not forget that Nicki's FIRST single "Massive Attack" wasn't even on her album. Never know what can happen.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
                      You've never heard of Polow Da Don? This could just be promo though

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
                        Theres an article on MTV on this song saying Wayne liked the song and Ross let him use it for C4
                        It doesnt say Ross let him use it for C4 it says Wayne made his own version

Comment

Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
                          Not C4 related but let's not forget that Nicki's FIRST single "Massive Attack" wasn't even on her album. Never know what can happen.
                          Yea because it was the world song known to man
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X