X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by UsainWayne View Post
    Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it son. This is a blog, you're supposed to put your opinion. I'm not just gonna sit here hatin' on other niggas opinions. I think a J. Cole and Wayne song would be hella sick, and if you don't "scoob said fuck em'"

Who do you think Wayne should do a song with if not J. Cole? Waka Flaka?
    No one

Comment

Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it son. This is a blog, you're supposed to put your opinion. I'm not just gonna sit here hatin' on other niggas opinions. I think a J. Cole and Wayne song would be hella sick, and if you don't "scoob said fuck em'"

Who do you think Wayne should do a song with if not J. Cole? Waka Flaka?
      yes.

Comment

Originally posted by YeezyYM View Post
        Dude nobody has it stop asking everyone everywhere. That's the only part that is out or leaked. Nobody has the full version to leak.
        stfu. jus because ur ass doesnt fuckin have it doesnt mean someone else doesnt. thats why im asking.

i do what the fuck i want its a forum thats all this fuckin is. so quit actin like im asking u person.

somebody has the song. thats why i asked if they say no then no leave it as that.

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
          stfu. jus because ur ass doesnt fuckin have it doesnt mean someone else doesnt. thats why im asking.

i do what the fuck i want its a forum thats all this fuckin is. so quit actin like im asking u person.

somebody has the song. thats why i asked if they say no then no leave it as that.
          No. The song isn't out.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
            No. The song isn't out.
            somebody has it....
            u dont know this for a fact.. someone has listened to the whole song, jus like that soup song. as i was told...

Comment

What about the one that comes on after the Sentence to Life snippet?? Hustled Up or something? Is that an actual snippet too?

Tunechi be the WILDEST

Comment

Calm down wtf, I was just letting you know that nobody on here has it. I'm sorry I didn't understand or even think of the fact that you would rage over a snippet.

o wait i have c4 i will send it to ppl who pm, but not if their rep is low.

D4! C4!
                LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

What about the one that comes on after the Sentence to Life snippet?? Hustled Up or something? Is that an actual snippet too?

yep thats a snippet too... there's a couple of unfinished/snippets floating around.

Comment

Calm down wtf, I was just letting you know that nobody on here has it. I'm sorry I didn't understand or even think of the fact that you would rage over a snippet.

o wait i have c4 i will send it to ppl who pm, but not if their rep is low.
                    im not raging it seems ur following me around everywhere go lol.

im sorry brother lmao

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

and hell yea i hope they on c4.

i can tell senteced to life is gunna be a classic.

Comment

im not raging it seems ur following me around everywhere go lol.

im sorry brother lmao
                      Lol it's all good, you just come off wrong sometimes, no homo.

D4! C4!
                      LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Lol it's all good, you just come off wrong sometimes, no homo.
                        like skeet skeet muthafucka goddamn
                        skeet skeet skeet

'make yo ass shake like salt shakerx2'

lil jon - YEAAAAAAAAAA LETS GOO

PS: this is not gay at all hahaha

Comment

Good look. Those songs sound pretty sick. Idk why people are trippin' off the John record. Niggas was bitchin' for months about how they wanted new wayne material, and now they got that but still aren't satisfied. Jay-z said it, can't knock the hustle

You a p***y nigga, I'm not one
                          So CALL IT A NIGHT
                          CALL IT A NIGHT

Comment

Working...
                          X