X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
    Really the only song that they werent bumpin together on was priceless.
    Then that new i get money was H.A.M. i wish that was on C4 with another verse from wayne and birdman jus talkin on it probably.
    I get money is no where near hard bro waynes verse is average fer suree he even went harder on the J lo song just sayin lmaoo!
    "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
    see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

i need a new c4 single now......

Comment

Originally posted by TheArticlesOf
        right he is to you but your opinion is efin dumb in these comments your just lol thats for me to know i told ya im ignorin your ass
        If you're ignoring my ass then please don't quote my post or comment on them.

Comment

Hes mayb gonna make a entire song for them all to hop on i doubt its just every artist gettin fts jay millz is probably
          Or they'll be a song with all of them on a track and 5 more with individual features like INAHB

Lmao I remeber when INAHB came out and everyone was glad Wayne got those songs out and C4 would just be him and a few guest.

Comment

he could drop a mixtape with all their fts and diss their asses but i doubt it

You seem like you're mentally challenged.

Comment

Originally posted by georgii View Post
              I get money is no where near hard bro waynes verse is average fer suree he even went harder on the J lo song just sayin lmaoo!
              Well thats yo opinion, but I think I just like it cauz its just crunk az hell.
              But I really hope that C4 is full of songs like Fly In, Fly Out, Carter II (song), BMJR, Shoot Me Down, Tie My Hands, & Let the beat build.

Comment

k pimp Were in april when does the tour end?
                May 1st

Comment

Yea i was raised by your bitchass mom and she wouldnt give me enough brain to think back on topic plz
                  How would that help if you're already mentally challenged. I didn't say you werent smart.

Thanks for proving my point. Please do diss me some more.

Comment

nigga you knew exactly what you was trying to say dont reply with that hissy bull i asked to get back on topic can we?
                    Can you rephrase that please? I do not understand what you are trying to say, seriously.

Comment

this thread is gonna get lock again if you niggas don't quit arguing
                      So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

nigga you knew exactly what you was trying to say dont reply with that hissy bull i asked to get back on topic can we?
                        ur good bra

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                          Well thats yo opinion, but I think I just like it cauz its just crunk az hell.
                          But I really hope that C4 is full of songs like Fly In, Fly Out, Carter II (song), BMJR, Shoot Me Down, Tie My Hands, & Let the beat build.
                          exactly we are all subject to our own opinon haha, andd i totally agree with you and that part!!!
                          "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                          see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Working...
                          X