• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Can't believe no one made a wiki page for c4

Comment

Man C4 needs more promotions or its gonna flop real bad ... i bet theres so many ppl that dont even know carrter 4 is coming out on may 16 ... why? no promotions...

Comment

Originally posted by iLLuZiON^ View Post
        Man C4 needs more promotions or its gonna flop real bad ... i bet theres so many ppl that dont even know carrter 4 is coming out on may 16 ... why? no promotions...
        bro for real who gives a shit what it sells, I just want all the tracks to be fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. and i bet they will be too minus shitty features

Comment

Originally posted by rebirth-of-autotune View Post
          bro for real who gives a shit what it sells, I just want all the tracks to be fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. and i bet they will be too minus shitty features
          i dont really care about album sales , but i sure deff dont want a legendary album like c4 to flop naw mean?

Comment

Originally posted by iLLuZiON^ View Post
            i dont really care about album sales , but i sure deff dont want a legendary album like c4 to flop naw mean?
            what does promoting have to do with whats in the cd itself tho you feel me, as long as he puts it out may 16 thats all that matters, it wont flop believe me too wayne has a big fan base.

Comment

what does promoting have to do with whats in the cd itself tho you feel me, as long as he puts it out may 16 thats all that matters, it wont flop believe me too wayne has a big fan base.
              Yea he still does have a big fan base, that's exactly why John peaked at 4 then dropped 10 spots a few days after.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                Yea he still does have a big fan base, that's exactly why John peaked at 4 then dropped 10 spots a few days after.
                Who cares Johns a HARD fucken track, i know c4 wont flop 100% its weezy anything he puts out is good IMO and when he fully focuses on a album and 3 years hes basicly put on this cd no tellen what hes gonna make out of c4. plus we have more carters to come

Comment

Who cares Johns a HARD fucken track, i know c4 wont flop 100% its weezy anything he puts out is good IMO and when he fully focuses on a album and 3 years hes basicly put on this cd no tellen what hes gonna make out of c4. plus we have more carters to come
                  Lol who cares if it's a hard track he told 20 million people about it and it still couldn't reach to #1 which is quite pathetic. And he didn't focus on the album for three years.. He scrapped most of the old Carter 4 so he's actually been working on it for like 4
                  Months or less.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                    Lol who cares if it's a hard track he told 20 million people about it and it still couldn't reach to #1 which is quite pathetic. And he didn't focus on the album for three years.. He scrapped most of the old Carter 4 so he's actually been working on it for like 4
                    Months or less.
                    Not a lot of ppl like to buy music these days...and posting it on fb ONCE is not good enough promotion
                    How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                    Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
                      Not a lot of ppl like to buy music these days...and posting it on fb ONCE is not good enough promotion
                      Ok so if not a lot of people buy music these days how are there songs on the top 10 then? I wonder how the go the position they are in. One time to twenty million should be enough to get It to #1 if he had a big fan base, but the reality is he doesn't. C4 will sell how much it deserves.

Comment

Damn i just relized wayne has'nt had one solo track .
                        Chopper dissect a nigga like science
                        Put a end to your world like the Mayans
                        Its a celeberation bitches Mazel Tov

Dirty!!!

Comment

Its looking certain C4 is gonna get pushed back with the lack of hype, anticipation and buzz around wayne. He really needs crank up the tempo if wants to make some paper.

Comment

Working...
                          X