This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

fuck. i swear if for sum reason it gets pushed back or leaked that means wayne is gunna re-dooo the whole thing again....

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost93 View Post
      thats it? you know when everyone's posting "carter 4 has leaked!" it'll be more exciting. even when it's just the clean version haha

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

oh for sure, carter 3 would've been insanely dope if empire wouldn't have leaked that shit. I'm pretty sure that would've been his classic album
      It's DJ Chuck T undercover.

Comment

Am I the only one that noticed Wayne's rap style seems different depending on the name he's using?
        It may seem weird, but in his C1 era he was BMJR.
        In the Squad Up & C2 era he was Weezy, and it was a must that you said the Baby. He also called himself Weezy when he was doing all of those features.
        In C3 era he was Wayne because he said, " You thought Lil Wayne was Weezy, but Weezy is Wayne."
        Now in this most recent era he us referring to himself as Tunechi.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
          Am I the only one that noticed Wayne's rap style seems different depending on the name he's using?
          In the Squad Up & C2 era he was Weezy, and it was a must that you said the Baby. He also called himself Weezy when he was doing all of those features.
          In C3 era he was Wayne because he said, " You thought Lil Wayne was Weezy, but Weezy is Wayne."
          I've noticed. He has said it for a while but he says it all the time now. I think the name Tunechi is kinda awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
            I noticed that, not as deep as the TC-TCIII era but I noticed TCIV era is the "Tunechi Era"
            "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
            Guns and stretchers
            Cristal and dubs for breakfast
            I just got one suggestion - none should test him
            'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
            Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
            Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
              I noticed that, not as deep as the TC-TCIII era but I noticed TCIV era is the "Tunechi Era"
              i think wayne has alter egos....

Comment

That's another reason why I think "That's What They Call Me" will end up on the album.
                Then, I think that Tha Carter IV will be deeper than the other albums also.
                You can't get more real than a family nickname.

Comment

.... it will not be on the album..

fail! lol jk.

but we reallly need sum good c4 convos on here man. to much drama. this thread has been dead for a lil while..

Comment

we need some new news to talk about. there hasnt been anything confirmed. no tracklist. no singles. no cover art. nothing. im glad its being kept under wraps but i need some sort of news
                    Cole World: The Sideline Story
                    September 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFBaby30 View Post
                      we need some new news to talk about. there hasnt been anything confirmed. no tracklist. no singles. no cover art. nothing. im glad its being kept under wraps but i need some sort of news
                      ^This

I dont want any leaks but i need somethin to talk about / get me hyped

Comment

Do you guys think there will be one more single before it drops?

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                          Do you guys think there will be one more single before it drops?
                          didnt c3 have 3 singles? or no?

Comment

Working...
                          X