This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

You people that are soooo dissapointed in YMCMB's management, you probably don't remember how many times C3 was pushed back or even Rebirth. I'm sure a multi-million dollar company knows what they're doing and has their reasons (nothign to do with left over old tracks leaking). Its coming. Thats a fact.. just let them do their thing. Its THEIR project, not yours.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Hopefully.. they have decided to release a mixtape, or ep before the carter iv and thats why its been pushed back.. i wont mind if we get a mixtape/ep next month instead.. then carter iv the month after...

but one can only hope
      Last edited by T.tunechi; 04-12-2011, 12:52 PM.

Comment

never expected something else...

Comment

This is probably for the best actually, I mean, maybe another mainstream type-of-single can be released and this push back will give it time to grow and get popular for better promotional and bigger commercial success.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            This is probably for the best actually, I mean, maybe another mainstream type-of-single can be released and this push back will give it time to grow and get popular for better promotional and bigger commercial success.
            This. Plus if the rumours of John an 6F7F being cut are true, Theyll need more time to get another single out

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              Exactly. This means more opportunity for many more good things.. maybe even a mixtape? Just dreaming. But another single for sure and more promotion.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Raise your hand if you saw this coming months ago, Young Money always plays games

Comment

Am I the only one who's happy about this? C3 only had the hype it had because it got leaked and pushed back so many times. The ACTUAL C3 wouldn't have been the same without TDIO2 getting our hopes up about it. C4 doesn't have the same feeling just yet... It was planned to come out a month from this Saturday and I was still feeling "eh" about it, while a month before C3 was planned to come out I was shitting my pants.

Comment

I bet they will shoot a video for You Da Shit and use it for the charts.
                    Then C4 can come

Comment

who was it that confirmed the push back? i cant find it anywhere in the thread sorry.

Comment

where the fuck does it say its getting pushed back?
                        link?

Comment

its not confirmed yet, just leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
                          X