X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Conor View Post
    Jim Jonsin said the new single has something to do with blow my brain or sumfin? Don't tell me it's brain dead with gucci?!
    if it was the single.. then wayne is fucking up :S unless its too great, but ofcourse when u have gucci then the song sucks, except for steady mobbin

Comment

Originally posted by tnas11 View Post
      if it was the single.. then wayne is fucking up :S unless its too great, but ofcourse when u have gucci then the song sucks, except for steady mobbin
      Idk why you guys hate Gucci, he isn't THAT bad. We do have worse out there.

Soulja Boy, Lil B....god *shudders* even justin beiber

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post

but the song is called braid dead

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          but the song is called braid dead

So? lol the other song we got by them was called "Steady Mobbin"

Comment

no soulja boy is atleast better, at least he has some good songs (not lyrically wise)
            gucci mane, waka flocka flame, oj da jucieman = worst rappers ever!!!
            cmon we dont even understand a word that gucci says, his voice covers up the beat, oj da juiceman only says Ay, and wocka flocka is still learning the alphabets in his songs, plus screaming his name too loud in his songs :S thats what u call rap??
            lets keep this about C4

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

btw, there are some people saying wayne sucks, not on the forum but to all the haters, the only thing they know is that lil wayne uses auto-tune and his voice is fake, yeah do they even know what auto-tune is? they probably heard lollipop only

Comment

hes not fucking up every song they collab on is straight fire, stupid wild, steady wild gucci just sucks as an artist

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

So? lol the other song we got by them was called "Steady Mobbin"

Stupid wild and the wasted remix i think ( not wayne's ver) nawh its was a mix

Comment

Originally posted by NonSmoker132 View Post
                hes not fucking up every song they collab on is straight fire, stupid wild, steady wild gucci just sucks as an artist

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Stupid wild and the wasted remix i think ( not wayne's ver) nawh its was a mix
                no beats are fire and ofcourse waynes verses, but not gucci, so does it really matter if wayne drops the songs but removes gucci

Comment

so theres 24 days til the album (since theres no confirmation on the pushback yet). when yall think the "official" tracklist is coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Phil View Post
                    so theres 24 days til the album (since theres no confirmation on the pushback yet). when yall think the "official" tracklist is coming?
                    for any album its supposed to drop a month before, so we were supposed to have it like a week ago or smthn, so maybe its dropping this week max

Comment

My bad for not recording the The Full/New We back soon i was just in Aww when i heard it that i totally didnt even think of recording just wanted to hear them metaphors wayne was just spitting hard!!!and i hear Reflex didnt paly it today which is ashamed probably got introuble for playing it first haha but i dont get ho NY dj's always play brandnew tracks then finally play like a week later out in LA but Reflex had the Full Webacksoon CDQ!!!
                      "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                      see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

You just contradicted yourself twice in your own post.

Comment

Mane DAM ya'll some haterz.
                          But mane its ya'll opinion.

On Topic:I really like We Be Back Soon as a C4 song.
                          Then throw new verses or an extra verse on it.

Comment

Working...
                          X