X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fantasy Carter 4 Tracklist

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    I Know What You Mean & It Would Be Dope But Would They Have A Song With Voice/Lyrics Separated By Years?
    Yeah good call, but oh well just a thought that would make for a dope idea just unlikely haha
    I Rock My Hat To The Side Like I Paint Pictures
    Smoke Weed, Talk Shit Like Lane Kiffin...

Life Is A Gamble And I'm All About My Poker Chips...

Comment

As long as he manages to tell a good/great story with good lyrics Im happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
        Well the only person here who knows if Anne is on C4 is THP, he has the song and can tell us how many verses Wayne has. I'm not gonna ask cuz i don't think he's "allowed" to tell us. Anne will never be as good as Stan, that track was game-changing and is one of the best songs in hip-hop of all time.
        The Beat for Anne is fucking dope, i hope(and think) that Wayne will kill it

THP said it was dope and im a much bigger Wayne stan so the song will be twice as good for me
        Why should he know if Anne is on C4 or not? They're still working on the fucking album lol
        unless he's Wayne's cousin --> see what I did there?
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
          Why should he know if Anne is on C4 or not? They're still working on the fucking album lol
          unless he's Wayne's cousin --> see what I did there?
          well i meant if it was meant for C4, if it has only one verse, i don't think is a Wayne song.

Instagram:
          NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by jimhugo2415 View Post
            It could very likely be the last verse. I'm hoping that it will be the first verse and the rest is post-jail because he could discuss how he's changed since being incarcerated.

On a random idea that I personally thought of and IS NOT IN ANY WAY FACTUAL maybe the first verse is representing pre-jail Weezy, then Anne writes to Wayne about personal problems in life, but gets no response. By the time Wayne responds Anne is dead and he receives a letter from her family telling him that she passed away a few weeks/months ago
            fuckin love that idea. would explain the "codeine in a sprite can" line too.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
              Please dont leak shit unnecessarily. Dont listen to these animals smh lol
              I wouldn't. This is gunna be a good song for Wayne His wordplay >

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by jimhugo2415 View Post
                It could very likely be the last verse. I'm hoping that it will be the first verse and the rest is post-jail because he could discuss how he's changed since being incarcerated.

On a random idea that I personally thought of and IS NOT IN ANY WAY FACTUAL maybe the first verse is representing pre-jail Weezy, then Anne writes to Wayne about personal problems in life, but gets no response. By the time Wayne responds Anne is dead and he receives a letter from her family telling him that she passed away a few weeks/months ago
                interesting

Comment

THP can you at least just give us the concept of the song, is he writing her from jail, is it him writing her before he went in??

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                    I wouldn't. This is gunna be a good song for Wayne His wordplay >
                    WOAH He's probably gonna keep it for C4 then Im guessing..

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

I hope it's C4. If the wordplay is how thp says then there's no reason it shouldn't be. I hope the song doesn't leak but i really want to hear it and wouldn't complain if it did
                      Cole World: The Sideline Story
                      September 27, 2011

Comment

For me, the more im anticipating a song, the less i want it to leak.

If its just some random feature or some shit...i dont mind.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                          For me, the more im anticipating a song, the less i want it to leak.

If its just some random feature or some shit...i dont mind.

Agreed. I wish it would just be posted on here for like 10 minutes then taken off that way the hardcore fans can here it but it doesn't get leaked to the world. Haha that may be too much to ask for though
                          Cole World: The Sideline Story
                          September 27, 2011

Comment

Working...
                          X