This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fantasy Carter 4 Tracklist

He isn't signing to ymcmb if u read it correctly birdmman want to sign him it was saying btw i posted the article a week or so ago about it,
    Back on topic though hopefully we get a new single this week
    "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
    see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneheart View Post
      Wait wtf? It's on iTunes the radio and Theres a video and there saying it's not done???
      They're probably changing the beat so it's not too much like Rozay's track

Comment

Originally posted by kaikoda12 View Post
        lol i doubt that very much dude ..

Comment

Originally posted by kaikoda12 View Post

What song are you guys talkin about?

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayne_Dope View Post
            What song are you guys talkin about?
            John.

“Tha Carter IV” will be released this June 21 and Mack Maine also wanted to specify that the version circulating on the net these days of “John (If I Die Today)“, a piece created in collaboration with Lil Wayne & Rick Ross, is not the final version.
            [Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJSQebFvew[/Youtube]

"Then I picked up a mic, I wanna be like Pac"

Comment

Originally posted by nice2k View Post
              John.
              Not the final version ? WHATTHEFUCK?

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

I think they are realllyyyyyy confused about this "john" record. it was probably supposed to be on d4 but some retard said hey lets put it on C4. i hope its the hot revolver of c4

Comment

Most likely they're talking about the Video... The Video isn't the Official.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                  Most likely they're talking about the Video... The Video isn't the Official.
                  hmm. good point.

Comment

Lil Twist's album is also being released on June 21st. I find this a bit odd, like releasing Waynes and Twist's on the same date. Anyone else think so?
                    "I have thoughts every day, racing threw my head all the time. To get to the studio would be a relief" - Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Hoffman23 View Post
                      Lil Twist's album is also being released on June 21st. I find this a bit odd, like releasing Waynes and Twist's on the same date. Anyone else think so?
                      why odd?
                      I think Twist is selling with luck 100 k
                      Weezy getting more. Maybe Twist wants that his album is gonna be released on June21st. But I think Twists album is gonna be pushed back.

Comment

I dunno, i just think two artist's on the same label releasing on the same day. Wouldn't you want to purely focus on one? And Twist said himself on his Ask:Reply video Don't Get It Twisted hits stores on June 21st.
                        "I have thoughts every day, racing threw my head all the time. To get to the studio would be a relief" - Lil Wayne

Comment

If Wayne's album got pushed back, I'm pretty sure all the others coming out on the YMCMB label will be pushed back also.

Comment

Working...
                          X