X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by thayes3 View Post
    Wayne prolly doesnt even know who tyler the creator or OFWGKTA is lol, we will see a Wiz Khalifa feature before any of those guys.
    I can see a wiz and wayne song with weezy killing wiz. Wiz be shoutin "taylor gang" every 30 seconds. not saying he bad but he gotta stop doin that annoying laugh and TAYLOR GANG OR DIE. YMCMB or get breastfed by rickross you stupid bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayne_Dope View Post
      I can see a wiz and wayne song with weezy killing wiz. Wiz be shoutin "taylor gang" every 30 seconds. not saying he bad but he gotta stop doin that annoying laugh and TAYLOR GANG OR DIE. YMCMB or get breastfed by rickross you stupid bitch.
      i lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayne_Dope View Post
        someone's bitter....

Comment

Wayne's an artist, he'll only do songs with people he think will bring good music to the table (lil chuckie is the exception). I don't think he even knows who Tyler is or even listened to his songs. He ain't even heard Nicki's or Drake's CD yet lol
          BUT THIS PIMP IS, AT THE TOP OF MOUNT OLYMPUS
          READY FOR THE WORLD'S GAMES, THIS IS MY OLYMPICS

Comment

Why are people talking about Chuckee like he actually has a chance in hell of being on this album?

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
            http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
              Why are people talking about Chuckee like he actually has a chance in hell of being on this album?
              haha co-sign. he was barely even on the WAYM album.... uhh one song with twist i think? does that even count...?

Comment

He was on IANAHB lol
                How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by thayes3 View Post
                  Wayne prolly doesnt even know who tyler the creator or OFWGKTA is lol, we will see a Wiz Khalifa feature before any of those guys.
                  He might.

Remember, Wayne once said all he does is listen to him all day. And now, he's out in clubs bouncing around to other peoples music (ie. Racks on Racks).

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                    He might.

Remember, Wayne once said all he does is listen to him all day. And now, he's out in clubs bouncing around to other peoples music (ie. Racks on Racks).
                    He still only listen to his music.
                    He performed the Soulja Boy dance in his concerts in 07.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
                      Wayne's an artist, he'll only do songs with people he think will bring good music to the table (lil chuckie is the exception). I don't think he even knows who Tyler is or even listened to his songs. He ain't even heard Nicki's or Drake's CD yet lol
                      wrong, he heard all tracks, just not the real cd...they were sent to him via e-mail or something like that lol

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                      He might.

Im pretty sure he knows what's going on in hip-hop, he's just like Eminem, sitting in his "castle" watching from the throne wtf is happening
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by robizzle View Post
                        He still only listen to his music.
                        He performed the Soulja Boy dance in his concerts in 07.
                        That may be the case, but we truly don't know for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
                          He was on IANAHB lol
                          yeah on a bonus track that actually was a We Are YM Leftover.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X