X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Dukez View Post
    I'm so over this shit...fuck the hype, ill pick up the disk when it drops. I'm not waiting for any wack scoob doo shit, im not waiting for announcements....i wish wayne does a milli but honestly, if YMCMB doesnt care... WHY SHOULD I?
    ^ this. at least for now. I'll admit that when something leaks I'll probably jump back on the bandwagon, but right now YMCMB is 100% talk and 0% walk.

Comment

In the mean time....

Download this, its better than C4 will be anyways.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Tyler The Creator corny azz fukk cmon now...

Comment

Originally posted by datshyt View Post
          Tyler The Creator corny azz fukk cmon now...
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

I don't know why you guys act like you've lost all hope in life when a song doesn't drop when you wanted it to. Nobody said it would but people on here.
            Quit the dramatics

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
              I don't know why you guys act like you've lost all hope in life when a song doesn't drop when you wanted it to. Nobody said it would but people on here.
              Quit the dramatics
              ^ + when a song/ or the album drops. everything will be as right as rain.

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                ^ + when a song/ or the album drops. everything will be as right as rain.
                Exactly...

It's like yous are a bitch and C4 is your man.
                "I'm leaving you!!!"

Then the next day your fucking again

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  Exactly...

It's like yous are a bitch and C4 is your man.
                  "I'm leaving you!!!"

Then the next day your fucking again
                  I completely agree with you . people have no patience on this forum.

Comment

i dont understand how we let ourselves believe that YMCMB is that secretive. They are not going to release a single without an official announcement first, thats not the kind of surprise they want.
                    As of right now, to my knowledge, the only official confirmations are that wayne is recording a track with a surprise band and that he recorded his next single which is a "cross-over" song that is near finished.
                    We know new music will drop, but personally i hope the single doesnt. I think they should push the album back AGAIN another month. There has been no promotion for CIV, and sold out concerts arent going to do the job. The hype was huge after he got out of jail and released 6'7'. a few weeks after that CIV has been fading out of the music industry's eyes. We the devoted fans are still itching to hear it, and we definitely werent expecting a song drought this long, not for any occasion(except jail of course). No one from YMCMB is actively talking about it.
                    Could we be expecting a mixtape instead (Hopefully)? Think about it: *It would explain the lack of songs and promotion. *It would be a great way of promoting CIV.*If what mack was saying about waiting on a few features is true, it would give the features time to finish. *Also this would give wayne time to thoroughly review and critique CIV. *We KNOW he has unreleased music as well as a couple more CIV leftovers. *It would definitely surprise us, the kind of surprise Wayne wants. And if he kills like he usually does, CIV's stock would rise tremendously. Then the single. Then CIV.

Not saying this is going to happen at all, but it could. Either way If the single was to drop right now i would be happy as fuck.
                    "My impact so hard, if I died I'd probably bounce right back"

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                      no your wrong...

download this its better

Domo Genesis - Rolling Papers.zip

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzle08 View Post
                        i dont understand how we let ourselves believe that YMCMB is that secretive. They are not going to release a single without an official announcement first, thats not the kind of surprise they want.
                        As of right now, to my knowledge, the only official confirmations are that wayne is recording a track with a surprise band and that he recorded his next single which is a "cross-over" song that is near finished.
                        We know new music will drop, but personally i hope the single doesnt. I think they should push the album back AGAIN another month. There has been no promotion for CIV, and sold out concerts arent going to do the job. The hype was huge after he got out of jail and released 6'7'. a few weeks after that CIV has been fading out of the music industry's eyes. We the devoted fans are still itching to hear it, and we definitely werent expecting a song drought this long, not for any occasion(except jail of course). No one from YMCMB is actively talking about it.
                        Could we be expecting a mixtape instead (Hopefully)? Think about it: *It would explain the lack of songs and promotion. *It would be a great way of promoting CIV.*If what mack was saying about waiting on a few features is true, it would give the features time to finish. *Also this would give wayne time to thoroughly review and critique CIV. *We KNOW he has unreleased music as well as a couple more CIV leftovers. *It would definitely surprise us, the kind of surprise Wayne wants. And if he kills like he usually does, CIV's stock would rise tremendously. Then the single. Then CIV.

Not saying this is going to happen at all, but it could. Either way If the single was to drop right now i would be happy as fuck.
                        Amen

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
                          no your wrong...

download this its better

Domo Genesis - Rolling Papers.zip
                          nvm it fucking sucks...

Comment

Working...
                          X