• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
      I want a tracklist
      who doesntttttttttt

Comment

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
        I want a tracklist
        I want to win the lottery, but sometimes shit just isn't in the cards lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

This Year is Wayne's Year....Even though I have been verrrrrryyyy disssssaaaappointed in his recent material....Wayne will end this year on top...

Highest Grossing Tour - I Am Music II (2 Legs)
          2nd Rapper to Be on MTV unplugged
          Carter IV - Prolly gonna be one of the highest selling albums of the year if not the highest
          He gonna probably win MTV hottest MC...
          He got Drake who is about to release a masterpiece
          He has Nicki who is the only female rapping right now
          YMCMB just can't stop winning......
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
            This Year is Wayne's Year....Even though I have been verrrrrryyyy disssssaaaappointed in his recent material....Wayne will end this year on top...

Highest Grossing Tour - I Am Music II (2 Legs)
            2nd Rapper to Be on MTV unplugged
            Carter IV - Prolly gonna be one of the highest selling albums of the year if not the highest
            He gonna probably win MTV hottest MC...
            He got Drake who is about to release a masterpiece
            He has Nicki who is the only female rapping right now
            YMCMB just can't stop winning......
            Amen

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
            I want to win the lottery, but sometimes shit just isn't in the cards lol
            may you win the lottery my friend . just believe in it and it will happen .
            Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              Why do I think Take Care will be better than C4?
              Let's hope so mate, .

Comment

take care has a huge chance of being better for the sole reason that Drake puts together many different ideas and concepts with great bridges and hooks and a specific type of sound (40) to brand it all together. Plus this is only his second outing, he still has much to talk about.

Wayne records 65 songs and then Cortez Mack Wayne and birdman sit in a room and put the best together.... (This is not fact, my humble opinion/feeling)

If wayne worked closely with a few producers and really fleshed out the album the way Kanye does or J cole or Drake....and cuts this pause flow "phoning in his performance" bullshit....he could have a classic on his hands

BUT NO ONE has heard c4 really, so we don't know... could be true.

Comment

Let's wait until September, when both albums are out and released.

Then we can decided, which album is better. Actually, why the fuck are we arguing about the CEO of Young Money, and an artist signed off Young Money?

They are both very good, in their own way. They aren't the same, ya know.

Comment

Please dont fill the c4 thread with arguments again
                    Twitter

Comment

someone fill me in about this nightmares of the bottom

Comment

Originally posted by Dukez View Post
                        take care has a huge chance of being better for the sole reason that Drake puts together many different ideas and concepts with great bridges and hooks and a specific type of sound (40) to brand it all together. Plus this is only his second outing, he still has much to talk about.

Wayne records 65 songs and then Cortez Mack Wayne and birdman sit in a room and put the best together.... (This is not fact, my humble opinion/feeling)

If wayne worked closely with a few producers and really fleshed out the album the way Kanye does or J cole or Drake....and cuts this pause flow "phoning in his performance" bullshit....he could have a classic on his hands

BUT NO ONE has heard c4 really, so we don't know... could be true.
                        I thought he was in the studio with Polow, David Banner, Cool & Dre, Develop and a few more?

Comment

i dont think that wayne and drake should be compared as rappers since they are waaaaaaaaaay different. Wayne's music shouldnt be compared to any rappers music cuz its really different tbh
                          Twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X