X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
    well no ones sure he's using that freestyle for sure. it's pure speculation.
    THP put the lyrics up on his twitter account right after he said he was listening to it
    Cole World: The Sideline Story
    September 27, 2011

Comment

well no ones sure he's using that freestyle for sure. it's pure speculation.
      One dude on this site went to the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
        One dude on this site went to the show.
        oh , my bad . who is it though?
        Twitter

Comment

oh , my bad . who is it though?
          LWHQ - MTV: Unplugged

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
            thanks , missed that.
            Twitter

Comment

We need a Wayne song asap. Not a Wayne feature. Not a Wayne song with another rapper with a verse. Not another Wayne song with somebody on the hook. A fucking Wayne song.
              Cole World: The Sideline Story
              September 27, 2011

Comment

ughhhhh we will get one soon.

the single coming so alll we got to do is waiiit

i just hope tis single aint a damn love song man.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFBaby30 View Post
                  We need a Wayne song asap. Not a Wayne feature. Not a Wayne song with another rapper with a verse. Not another Wayne song with somebody on the hook. A fucking Wayne song.
                  this x3907239184723740129843.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                    Okay, first yes I have heard him live and I'll send you the tape once I get on a computer, so me Cody, thp are all dickheads cause we think TML> all part from C2. Please, C3 was pathetic at best, most mainstream overrated trash that has been made,but of course lollipop is real hip hop ain't it. C1 had three or four decent tracks he rest were average as fuck. LFLS lol are you forreal, Baby made sure that wasn't decent.

Sto dickriding for one minute and you'll automatically realize that Wayne isn't that good. His albums so far are average. Thank Me Later in thus bitch wassup, also 'Sean Don' be man and when you Meg rep leave your name. Biased fuck.
                    I aint hating but TML was a massive let down, It had 5 or 6 dope tracks. Tha Carters + LFLS>>>>>TML. Also nearly every track on C1 was dope (Musically and lyrically)

Comment

mr frank
                      is trippin, c3 was good, just delete all th mainstream songs and dont listen to them the rest are dope
                      3 peat shoot me down playin wit fire let the beat build dr carter tie my hands. comfortable was good too.

and when u think about it wayne keeps it street like when he first started he just puts out 2 or 3 mainstream singles then he gives us a album with songs that doesnt even go with his singles, totally diff sounds. and ur just in aw

yea c4 lets goo.

hope i didnt offend anybody

Comment

I don't even like C3 that much but still C3 > TML and I have both CDs. I felt like TML was a depressing album, i guess that's why it only got a few spins out of me

But On Topic

Comment

Well, I'm glad I never listened to that Freestyle when it was with Mayday/when he performed it at the tour, it will be alllll new to me. Hearing a verse/snippet can ruin a song for me, which is why I avoid them. Though hearing most of Ye's first dark fantasy verse didn't really affect me but still all new=better. Even if you wait 1.5 years for it hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                          X