X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
    Mane, it is so funny how when we get some news about C4 we stay on-topic for a day, then ya'll get sucked into arguing, and then someone convinces ya'll to get back on topic, but a few posts later ya'll get right back into the arguing.

On-Topic: So is Nightmares On the Bottom the new single or is it that song Jim Johnston was talking about (and if it is then why isn't he performing it on mtv)?
    I wish that "She Bad" song was a 2010-2011 song (Better lyrics by Wayne & Mack), I remember hearing the snippet a few years back and hating it, but I just like the full song a little bit more than the snippet (Remove Kidd Kidd).
    Its not a single but a song from C4. Apparently it may be the intro...
    Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

i really wanna hear some boi 1da production on c4, anyone agree ?
      TYBG

Comment

Originally posted by youngstunna895 View Post
        yup yup

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_ View Post
          Nah. It's rumored to be the one produced by develop thats kinda energetic but then "explodes." Might be titled "Weezy's Back"

Comment

Originally posted by CwayneFtw10 View Post
            Nah. It's rumored to be the one produced by develop thats kinda energetic but then "explodes." Might be titled "Weezy's Back"
            i like the mellow flow on im on one wayne went in with what sounded like he didnt even try but still had some kool metaphors to hit ur brain with i hope he has a variety of just different voices like C3 with an amazing delivery!
            "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
            see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by georgii View Post
              i like the mellow flow on im on one wayne went in with what sounded like he didnt even try but still had some kool metaphors to hit ur brain with i hope he has a variety of just different voices like C3 with an amazing delivery!
              No doubt bro. Was it you that said you went to Unplugged?

Comment

another day. another single-less day. another day closer to potentially only hearing only one song off C4 before it drops. dont think its going to happen but i cant help but think about how that would be.
                Cole World: The Sideline Story
                September 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_ View Post
                  It would serve better as the outro. It was the outro on his tour and "Weezy F Baby and I do it all for y'all" sounds like something to say at the end of an album.

Comment

The Single will be Out when the time is right fellow Lil Wayne Stans...

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                      It would serve better as the outro. It was the outro on his tour and "Weezy F Baby and I do it all for y'all" sounds like something to say at the end of an album.
                      I wouldn't mind something similar to "DontGetIt" with him talking at the end. Even if he has already done it and it might seem repetitive lol. It was just cool I like hearing Wayne's points of view. He usually makes sense and has really good points in a funny way. Lol at the thought of him talking about Osama at the end of C4

Comment

Originally posted by CwayneFtw10 View Post
                        I wouldn't mind something similar to "DontGetIt" with him talking at the end. Even if he has already done it and it might seem repetitive lol. It was just cool I like hearing Wayne's points of view. He usually makes sense and has really good points in a funny way. Lol at the thought of him talking about Osama at the end of C4
                        cosign

Comment

Originally posted by youngstunna895 View Post
                          nah i wud want a "40" production more than boi1da!

Comment

Working...
                          X