This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Unpugged will be broadcast to the whole world 9 DAYS BEFORE THE ALBUM like I said... That's promo

Comment

I have a good feeling about this album tbh.
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyes055 View Post
        Unpugged will be broadcast to the whole world 9 DAYS BEFORE THE ALBUM like I said... That's promo
        Yea I misread what you wrote. If that song "Nightmares" or whatever gets dropped the day after it'll be good promo.

Comment

Ya we need a single this week a tracklist in 2 then nightmares after unplugged or it might get pushed back

Comment

I'm hoping that the June 21st date sticks. Wayne as everyone knows is so unpredictable with his dates.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Does anyone think Eminem is going to be on C4? I've seen it on the tenative list.

Comment

Originally posted by tdhaupt89 View Post
              I'm hoping that the June 21st date sticks. Wayne as everyone knows is so unpredictable with his dates.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Does anyone think Eminem is going to be on C4? I've seen it on the tenative list.
              man I hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer
                Yeah I did and noo...but you're literally stalking me on the forums.

Every you see me post, your dick rips thru ur tighty whiteys and your hit that quote button with quickness. Ima reply you everytime and make u mad....Its fun.
                Are you paranoid? Just like how you thought I was negging you before? LOL

Comment

Hopefully this week delivers more hype than last week. Last week everyday somethiong came out and it mad me extra hyped. I hope this week we get a whole lot more, praying for a single

Comment

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
                    Hopefully this week delivers more hype than last week. Last week everyday somethiong came out and it mad me extra hyped. I hope this week we get a whole lot more, praying for a single
                    A lot actually came out last week, I didn't even realize. But yea hope a single drops tomorrow. What's happening with tha j millz track or whatever?

Comment

I just wanna say that people who say he's lost it and he's lost his creativity (who base their opinion on recently released tracks) are simply ignorant. He changes his style in every song, just as rappers change topics in their verse to correlate with the theme of the song. That's what makes him great. Most of his styles are killer. MOST. don't base your opinions on the one or two you heard. Just because he wasn't "deep enough" or creative enough for you in those songs you heard don't mean shit about how good he is or what CIV will be like.

Not talking about anyone in particular, just idiots frustrate me.
                      "My impact so hard, if I died I'd probably bounce right back"

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzle08 View Post
                        I just wanna say that people who say he's lost it and he's lost his creativity (who base their opinion on recently released tracks) are simply ignorant. He changes his style in every song, just as rappers change topics in their verse to correlate with the theme of the song. That's what makes him great. Most of his styles are killer. MOST. don't base your opinions on the one or two you heard. Just because he wasn't "deep enough" or creative enough for you in those songs you heard don't mean shit about how good he is or what CIV will be like.

Not talking about anyone in particular, just idiots frustrate me.

"I still got da vision like a line between 2 dots"

Comment

• Next Single With Far East Movement?!?!?

Okay, this is my philosophy. Do you remember when the tour first started and Rick Ross was on tour with wayne and everyone wondered why. Well the next thing you know the next single off c4 was John with rick ross. Now Lil wayne is about to start the tour again and it will be with FAR EAST MOVEMENT. So do you think the next single off c4 will be featuring Far East Movement? Jim Jonsin said that it would be with a major group. Idk what do you guys think. Thats just the way i think of it. It all just makes sence to me to think like that. Lol so the next song would be "Blow My Brains" - Lil Wayne ft. Far East Movement & (Possibly) Pitbull. What you all think

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/musi...usic-tour.html
                          young boy what you gunna do the 4th time around.. how you gon come back he try tell em... i come back like 32... i jump back like 33.. c4 =1mil

Comment

Working...
                          X