Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Next Single With Far East Movement?!?!?

Originally posted by WarmBukkake View Post
    Okay, this is my philosophy. Do you remember when the tour first started and Rick Ross was on tour with wayne and everyone wondered why. Well the next thing you know the next single off c4 was John with rick ross. Now Lil wayne is about to start the tour again and it will be with FAR EAST MOVEMENT. So do you think the next single off c4 will be featuring Far East Movement? Jim Jonsin said that it would be with a major group. Idk what do you guys think. Thats just the way i think of it. It all just makes sence to me to think like that. Lol so the next song would be "Blow My Brains" - Lil Wayne ft. Far East Movement & (Possibly) Pitbull. What you all think

Far East Movement tapped to join Lil Wayne for summer leg of 'I Am Still Music' tour | Pop & Hiss | Los Angeles Times
    lol that would make sense but i hope it wont end like that"Blow My Brains" - Lil Wayne ft. Far East Movement & (Possibly) Pitbull

Comment

haha that would be somethin
      young boy what you gunna do the 4th time around.. how you gon come back he try tell em... i come back like 32... i jump back like 33.. c4 =1mil

Comment

Not enough to make a thread about it. Put it into the C4 thread
        Man always the same people that fail.
        Would be the best if you would stop posting in these forums ..all you write is rubbish shit
        Sorry for these words but I'm pissed off of all these thread topics that only consist of some unimportant opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by robizzle View Post
          Not enough to make a thread about it. Put it into the C4 thread
          Man always the same people that fail.
          Would be the best if you would stop posting in these forums ..all you write is rubbish shit
          Sorry for these words but I'm pissed off of all these thread topics that only consist of some unimportant opinions.
          I agree with you but it can't be in the C4 thread if that gets locked all the time.

Comment

Im sorry but i thought this forum was for ALL general discussions and QUESTIONS on Lil Wayne aka 'The Best Rapper Alive' . Yeah so im sorry that i had one of those. Ne ways once the song drops and far east movement is on it ill be laughin. AND THA CARTER IV IS LOCKED.
            young boy what you gunna do the 4th time around.. how you gon come back he try tell em... i come back like 32... i jump back like 33.. c4 =1mil

Comment

Originally posted by WarmBukkake View Post
              Im sorry but i thought this forum was for ALL general discussions and QUESTIONS on Lil Wayne aka 'The Best Rapper Alive' . Yeah so im sorry that i had one of those. Ne ways once the song drops and far east movement is on it ill be laughin. AND THA CARTER IV IS LOCKED.
              Sorry didn't notice that.
              Forget da whole post I wrote.
              And I hope it is Far East Movement TBH.
              Betta than a Pitbull or something

Comment

err nope coz Far East movement aren't a big group

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

No problem man. Oh and kfade. How is far east not a major group, They have a lot of hits , including a number 1 hit. Not that thyre good. but they are a major group

Comment

this would be like a pop song.. damn, if wayne goes there then i dunt know what C4 will be??!
                    i hope its an amazing song though

Comment

maybe it would just be for album sales or somethin. they prob wouldnt sing more than the chorus if ne thing. ... nvm they like to drop shitty verses

Comment

I locked C4 thread cuz it's just a fucking joke of a thread tbh

Comment

Originally posted by kfadahunsi View Post
                          err nope coz Far East movement aren't a big group
                          rofl yes they are

this actually could be the group wayne is working with

never thought of it

Comment

Working...
                          X