X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
    Sorry, you would say they were aiming to complete it 3-4 weeks ago, but something came up. Right?
    no, because I assume they have completed it.

i dont get what your tryna say

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      no, because I assume they have completed it.

i dont get what your tryna say
      I don't get what you're trying to say either. Are you trying to make excuses for YMCMB's faults or something?

I mean I don't see the point of Wayne announcing it to his fans even after it was confirmed to be delayed. And we we're all questing Danny when we heard it and a lot of us didn't even believe him, but in the end he was right.

So what was Wayne doing?? Lying? Misleading us? Of course it's none of those to you.

inb4 your excuse haha

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
        I don't get what you're trying to say either. Are you trying to make excuses for YMCMB's faults or something?

I mean I don't see the point of Wayne announcing it to his fans even after it was confirmed to be delayed. And we we're all questing Danny when we heard it and a lot of us didn't even believe him, but in the end he was right.

So what was Wayne doing?? Lying? Misleading us? Of course it's none of those to you.

inb4 your excuse haha
        Im saying they arent lying. It is called a fail.

Comment

Stop the arguing about nothing
          Last edited by ChrisBLawyer; 05-16-2011, 09:23 PM.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Everyone is waiting on this next move related to tha carter iv....I hope its a good one...
            I wonder what will happen to 6'7' and John..do you think Wayne gonna keep those records? and what will the surprise be or is the surprise the album in itself...
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              Everyone is waiting on this next move related to tha carter iv....I hope its a good one...
              I wonder what will happen to 6'7' and John..do you think Wayne gonna keep those records? and what will the surprise be or is the surprise the album in itself...
              Tbh 6'7' might be on there but John most likely wont. And as far as a surprise I'm not sure. Maybe double disk or nb3. Or a crazy ass song

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

he's gonna keep 6 foot...that shit is still banging everytime i turn on hot 97 and 105.1 Idk about John TBH.

What bothers me is that Wayne thinks that just because he is releasing Tha Carter IV, that it is gonna sell HUGE and be the biggest thing ever. his ego is chillin on some 2008 shit..... Mack and Cortez are getting paid for not doing their job and Birdman is too busy buying 8 million dollar mercedez-maybachs.

But still at the end of the day.... I could care less if he sells a milli ..... as long as when the album does drop...its ILL.

Comment

The Chris Brown video, which featured both Weezy and Busta Rhymes, immediately sparked the interest of the Young Money CEO. "When I looked around and noticed that I was standing on top of an ambulance and they had somebody doing doughnuts on a motor bike. They had another dude on a skateboard doin' tricks, they had people around a bonfire, they had people dancin', everybody was dressed cool. Busta and Chris up here, Chris doin' moves with his body that I didn't even know that your body could do," Wayne recalled. "I looked around when he said, 'Action.' All that went on during action. All that I just named; all that went on during one single action."

Weezy F. was so impressed that when it was time to shoot "John," he brought Tilley into the fold.

"When I first talked to Wayne about the video, we had just done the 'Look at Me Now' video," Tilley told MTV News earlier this month. "And he really liked the whole feel of that video, how there was just so much goin' on and just the whole energy and colors and all that. That's pretty much what they gave me when they gave me the song. They were like, 'We just love that energy and we want that whole vibe from it.' "

Filmed in Miami, "John" is far from glamorous, instead focusing on grit and grime. The clip finds Wayne and guest rapper Rick Ross performing inside an abandoned warehouse and outside of a dock. For Wayne, it was the perfect look for his latest street single.

"I had the 'John' song. I just put 'John' out there, of course, it's just a club banger. It's something to see, it's just something raw. I know that it's not gonna get too much [airplay] because of the lyrical content — it's not gonna get too much. It was just something to put out there, people are waiting for something so I just put it out there."

What do you think of Lil Wayne's "John" video? Let us know in the
                  Lil Wayne Says Watching Director Colin Tilley Made Him 'Envious' - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

Comment

this is the c4 thread come people post! lol

this shit is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
                      this is the c4 thread come people post! lol

this shit is dead.
                      how are we suppose to talk about something if theres nothing to talk about?

Comment

Does thp know when the single is coming?

Comment

New music tomorrow on iTunes... Any chance we get the single?

Comment

Working...
                          X