• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

No new news wtff is going on!!
    "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
    see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by georgii View Post
      No new news wtff is going on!!
      It's getting delayed, that's probably why.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        Well sucks for you that you honestly got to wait to here the Tec N9ne joint! That just Suck's!
        lol Tech N9ne is better than every feature Wayne has on C4.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
          It's getting delayed, that's probably why.
          I hope not One delay is good enough lol
          How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
          Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
            i wouldnt say he's better than Jay, Kanye, and Em if they are on the album with a verse. but after that the only person on his level may be drake but they are about the same IMO Tech has better lyrics though
            Cole World: The Sideline Story
            September 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
              Too bad that I don't buy a fucking Wayne album to hear Tech N9ne...
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

i really hope there arent that many features. C3 was good with its features and all but I just feel like it shows confidence in your own abilities when you dont have or need to have other people on 70% of your songs

not saying Wayne doesnt have more than enough confidence but im just wanting this album to be classic. i dont want it to have any reason for people to doubt the album, waynes career, legacy, abilities, etc... you name it. I just want people to be like "damn im not that big of a wayne fan but I love this album"
                Last edited by WeezyFBaby30; 05-18-2011, 04:23 PM.
                September 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFBaby30 View Post
                  i wouldnt say he's better than Jay, Kanye, and Em if they are on the album with a verse. but after that the only person on his level may be drake but they are about the same IMO Tech has better lyrics though
                  lol Drake will never be on Tech's level. I respect your opinion about the others though,because it COULD happen and they might have better features,who knows really,but IMO Tech might have the better one. Lol its the only feature I'm looking forward to the most anyway.
                  I'll give Tech 60% chance of having the best feature, and IF em,Kanye or jay are on there are 40% (((((((((((((IMO)))))))))))))))) Drake might have the best hook on the album and thats it.

Comment

I didnt mean that as Drake was on Techs level lyrically i dont think he is but Tech still has a while before he is as popular as drake and gets the radio play he does.
                    September 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                      Too bad that I don't buy a fucking Wayne album to hear Tech N9ne...
                      Nobodys telling you to buy Waynes album because of Tech N9ne. ALL I meant was that Tech is the best feature Waynes got on his album so far. Lol I just hope Wayne delivers.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezyFBaby30 View Post
                      I didnt mean that as Drake was on Techs level lyrically i dont think he is but Tech still has a while before he is as popular as drake and gets the radio play he does.
                      oh,you meant popularity? then yeah I guess I agree with you. and I think Tech will blow up after everyone hearing him on a WAYNE's album so...

Comment

it will definitely help him get out there no doubt being on Wayne's album will help not to mention the wayne feature on his own album
                        September 27, 2011

Comment

Why yall expecting news evryday.
                          Man wayne is just a human being even when he claims that he has his album done and it will be released in like a month.
                          Yall are toooo greedy look at the Eminem fanbase or 50cent fanbase or something like that.
                          They are happy about any little news in a week.
                          This forum just spoiled your motherfukkin ass with news over news over songs.
                          Let Wayne breathe. C4 gonna be a banger for sure.
                          I'm sick of your impatience.

Comment

Working...
                          X