X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by jw99 View Post

Please gtfo out of these forums. You're annoying, and your opinion is irrelevant and negative mostly. Swag me out
    Who you talking to? Probably meant to quote somebody else.

I'm actually too positive on here.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by robizzle View Post
      Why yall expecting news evryday.
      Man wayne is just a human being even when he claims that he has his album done and it will be released in like a month.
      Yall are toooo greedy look at the Eminem fanbase or 50cent fanbase or something like that.
      They are happy about any little news in a week.
      This forum just spoiled your motherfukkin ass with news over news over songs.
      Let Wayne breathe. C4 gonna be a banger for sure.
      I'm sick of your impatience.
      uhm yeah but the album is coming out in 1 month...it's just natural to expect some news
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        uhm yeah but the album is coming out in 1 month...it's just natural to expect some news
        This, and besides impatience -> when shit comes out its just better. peeps are anxious as fuck for this shit. Next month will be fireworks, no doubt.

Comment

Didn't say it is'nt.
          But man evry single day 10 unnecessary threads are made,like 30 members crying about no info even when we got a song like today,and all them kids talking about the same shit evry single day like ohhhh I hope he packs Nino3 together with C4 or do you think it'll get pushed back or you heard about the song with Pitbull? Oh my gosh I don't want Pitbull on C4....Shit like that.
          Why can't we just straight discuss about his music in general like flow beats rhymes and things like that.
          Of course promo has much to do with rap but we don't need to fill the forum with old crap.

Comment

Didn't say it is'nt.
            But man evry single day 10 unnecessary threads are made,like 30 members crying about no info even when we got a song like today,and all them kids talking about the same shit evry single day like ohhhh I hope he packs Nino3 together with C4 or do you think it'll get pushed back or you heard about the song with Pitbull? Oh my gosh I don't want Pitbull on C4....Shit like that.
            Why can't we just straight discuss about his music in general like flow beats rhymes and things like that.
            Of course promo has much to do with rap but we don't need to fill the forum with old crap.
            Pretty much summed all the useless bullshit on these forums lol

Comment

Didn't say it is'nt.
              People just givin their thoughts man chill, it is a forum afterall #justsayin

Comment

Wassup with that soup verse on that shitty song? I remember getting snippets of that shit PM'd to me like its an "exclusive" lol what happened..

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                  Wassup with that soup verse on that shitty song? I remember getting snippets of that shit PM'd to me like its an "exclusive" lol what happened..
                  Sounds like the verse would fit in on that 'Fuck food' song tbh. Verse is sweet imo

Comment

Didn't say it is'nt.
                    i dont know where you've been but the promo for C4 fukkin sukks
                    we got 2 singles 2 videos and wayne admitted that he knew john wasnt gonna get radio play
                    and no news on any of the other shit that we been waiting months for9(nino 3, D4, IAM2 documentary etc)
                    therefore all we can do is complain lol

and i dont understand how artist expect us to jam to same song for months on end like wtf how come it gets old to us and not to you?
                    #3hunna

#Mandown
                    2-4-14

Comment

Sooooo....
                      Soup was never a C4 song. That hurt my feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                        Sooooo....
                        Soup was never a C4 song. That hurt my feelings.
                        How do you know? Nobody knows as of now what will end up on C4...
                        maybe he just sold one of the verses of Soup because the song pretty much sucks (what I heard of it)
                        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

How do you know? Nobody knows as of now what will end up on C4...
                          maybe he just sold one of the verses of Soup because the song pretty much sucks (what I heard of it)
                          It does suck. Wasnt it supposed to have like different beets n shit.

Sounds late '08 early '09 ish.

Comment

Working...
                          X