This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

The guy has a good first post, some of you new members sound retarded tbh.

Comment

Well their is a Mr. Vann in Tampa

Video: Jay C Artist Signed To "Mr. Vann" Out Of Tampa Fla. New Single "Miss Your Touch" (For The Ladies) [User Submitted]

Is there a feature on the single????

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        What makes you think he's trolling?
        Originally posted by TrakExclusives View Post
        Due to the fact that this is my first post on these forums and I just created this account, it'll probably be hard for you guys to believe anything I'm about to say. I could care less if you guys think I'm lying, cus I'm not and have no reason to. So if yall dont wanna believe this info Im about to share, thats your problem. I created this account to share this info pretty much. So I live in the Tampa area and I promote for this local rapper named Mr. Vann. He's real cool with Lil Twist, they even have facebook pics together and shit. I was on the phone with dude the other day and he mentioned to me that Lil Twist let him hear this new Wayne single thats about to come out. He couldnt give me too many details, but he said the song is definitely gonna be a huge commercial success and its for sure gonna be titled "She Blows My Brains." He said Wayne goes in harder than most of the stuff that hes released post-jail, and the beat is similar to the On Fire beat from Rebirth. He was also able to get a few things other things out of Twist. He said Anne is confirmed for the album and theyre looking to maybe release it as a single, Wayne made a track with Kings of Leon, and Eminem will be on the album. Again, this is a legit source that got all this from Lil Twist. Believe what you want.
        I could've gone on facebook checked out some pics and made a convincing story too lol

We already knew it was going to be called "Blow My Brain" or some other title which I forgot

They already mentioned it was going to be big..

Eminem was bound to be on C4 and also appeared on that rumoured tracklist

Anne was rumoured to be on it for a while too now..

Kings of Leon was one of the people Drake wanted to work with and gathering all that info, they are a good candidate to be that group.

In the end all I gotta say is CoolStoryBro

And lol @ everyone getting trolled

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
          Troll alert

No .

Comment

Due to the fact that this is my first post on these forums and I just created this account, it'll probably be hard for you guys to believe anything I'm about to say. I could care less if you guys think I'm lying, cus I'm not and have no reason to. So if yall dont wanna believe this info Im about to share, thats your problem. I created this account to share this info pretty much. So I live in the Tampa area and I promote for this local rapper named Mr. Vann. He's real cool with Lil Twist, they even have facebook pics together and shit. I was on the phone with dude the other day and he mentioned to me that Lil Twist let him hear this new Wayne single thats about to come out. He couldnt give me too many details, but he said the song is definitely gonna be a huge commercial success and its for sure gonna be titled "She Blows My Brains." He said Wayne goes in harder than most of the stuff that hes released post-jail, and the beat is similar to the On Fire beat from Rebirth. He was also able to get a few things other things out of Twist. He said Anne is confirmed for the album and theyre looking to maybe release it as a single, Wayne made a track with Kings of Leon, and Eminem will be on the album. Again, this is a legit source that got all this from Lil Twist. Believe what you want.
            I hope your right!
            How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
            Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
              From what he told me no, its just Wayne. And to the dude that says Im trolling, I wouldnt go through all that damn trouble just to make up a story on a forum. LOL so I honestly dont care what you think.

Comment

This is exactly why I said "Believe what you want" in my post. I dont really care if you think I made this up, to be honest. Just wanted to give yall some info to talk about since this thread seems dead.
                Thanks man I appreciate it, and i am being positive and I believe you
                How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

I wouldnt go through all that damn trouble just to make up a story on a forum. LOL so I honestly dont care what you think.

exactly.

and thanks for the info

Comment

From what he told me no, its just Wayne. And to the dude that says Im trolling, I wouldnt go through all that damn trouble just to make up a story on a forum. LOL so I honestly dont care what you think.

What do you think a troll does? And you already said you don't care in your first post, don't post it again.

Comment

Thank God! No Pitbull

Comment

IM just fucking with the young lad...true or not...we gonna know when it drops ...
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                          [/B]

What do you think a troll does? And you already said you don't care in your first post, don't post it again.
                          jesus christ man shut the F up

if anyone is a troll here then it is you

do you notice your the only one criticizing him? dont you feel kinda weird talking shit to him when no one else is?

just stop.

Comment

Working...
                          X