• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

*deep breath* *long sigh*

Comment

Beatz chillax man this thread doesn't need anymore flame wars than it already has had in the last 963 pages..

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
        Someone ban this mothafucka, he self contradicts himself lol and he's being a straight up wanker.
        dude chill out.

i dont want to get banned. but half of the people with a cojillling bars are straightup assholes.

nothin happens to them cu they have rewards.

jeez lol everytime somethin happens on this site yall like ban this mofos etc etc.

Comment

I bet weezy is gonna drop the New single this thursday on MTV with the MUSIC Video already done imagine aww that would make my week
          "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
          see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by georgii View Post
            I bet weezy is gonna drop the New single this thursday on MTV with the MUSIC Video already done imagine aww that would make my week
            i dont think it will happen...

itd be cool though

Comment

Originally posted by georgii View Post
              I think that is gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
                because everyone ignored him lol

i just laughed at what you said funny shit bro.

"imbecile" hahahaaha
                but ok ok w/e

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

gtfo with your 3k posts forreal, its the internet u bum.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

c4 betch
                Your on more than me.Lol I have responsibilities and Sports to tend to after school, while you probably cry, becuase Wayne hasn't released his single. Gtfo you have no life, Wayne's your life.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                  Your on more than me.Lol I have responsibilities and Sports to tend to after school, while you probably cry, becuase Wayne hasn't released his single. Gtfo you have no life, Wayne's your life.
                  lmfao ur the one with 3000 post, and ur a dumb ass ur on here way more then me, i got shit to do like get money.

ahha ur funny cuz u seem like ur not havin a good life at all takin it personal and all that waistin ur time. i was done with this conversation until ur brought it back up. YOU gtfo because wisheezy doesnt want this.

i stopped arguing with u when said that. waisting ur damn time.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    I thought that's already done...

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      That would make a brotha's week son!!!i got faith it will
                      "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                      see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
                        lmfao ur the one with 3000 post, and ur a dumb ass ur on here way more then me, i got shit to do like get money.

ahha ur funny cuz u seem like ur not havin a good life at all takin it personal and all that waistin ur time. i was done with this conversation until ur brought it back up. YOU gtfo because wisheezy doesnt want this.

i stopped arguing with u when said that. waisting ur damn time.
                        Almost to 4k bitch, I'm going major soon.lol but nah man I could care less about you, and no I'm not having a good life...

I have a feeling this albums gonna be crazy, although we don't get a lot of info, it's get's me more hyped. I think they have something up their sleeve.

Comment

I just realized I graduate the day of the release . Thats gonna be a banging day

Comment

Working...
                          X