X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
    More like no faith in Wayne's talent any more
    I think he still got it... just hasn't shown it n his freatures as much..
    [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
    Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
    God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

More like no faith in Wayne's talent any more
      you know , i respect your opinion but i just dont respect the fact that you stay here all day and say negative stuff about lil wayne.
      Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
        you know , i respect your opinion but i just dont respect the fact that you stay here all day and say negative stuff about lil wayne.
        Fuckin agree.. He always talking shit.. like damn nigga, get tired..

Comment

Originally posted by Cristhhian View Post
          Fuckin agree.. He always talking shit.. like damn nigga, get tired..
          Cole World: The Sideline Story
          September 27, 2011

Comment

What? I gave my opinion on how many days it will take for him to hit one million, you don't think 3-4 weeks was lenient? Again his talent is opinion based so don't take it to heart.

Comment

What? I gave my opinion on how many days it will take for him to hit one million, you don't think 3-4 weeks was lenient? Again his talent is opinion based so don't take it to heart.
              na , im not takin it to heart. im new but i just noticed you sayin alot of negative stuff about wayne which is fine if you feel that way . but on a Wayne forum and a c4 thread all the time? its okay you dont like him . no ones forcing you to like him either. Im not flaming or anything im just expressing what i feel
              Twitter

Comment

yea but 3-4 weeks we talkin bout lil wayne bro.. hes been top three on the hottest mc's show since it started and i meen he is wanna the greatest voices to ever bless a microphone rapping wise..
                [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
                Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
                God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

na , im not takin it to heart. im new but i just noticed you sayin alot of negative stuff about wayne which is fine if you feel that way . but on a Wayne forum and a c4 thread all the time? its okay you dont like him . no ones forcing you to like him either. Im not flaming or anything im just expressing what i feel
                  Damn, Your new & you already know that he talks shit about wayne all the time. I been here a good time and since i been here he always been talking shit.. lol

Comment

lol @ C4 taking 3 to 4 weeks to go platinum. Some people have no grasp on reality.

Even a Wayne hater will tell you different. I blame it on ignorance and stupidity.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
                      yea but 3-4 weeks we talkin bout lil wayne bro.. hes been top three on the hottest mc's show since it started and i meen he is wanna the greatest voices to ever bless a microphone rapping wise..
                      Lol calm down bro. Notsureifserious tbh

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
                        To sell one million it two weeks he would have to sell at least 750k first week which I doubt.

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                        lol @ C4 taking 3 to 4 weeks to go platinum. Some people have no grasp on reality.

Even a Wayne hater will tell you different. I blame it on ignorance and stupidity.
                        For anyone in their right mind to think he'll sell more than 750k first week at this point has to be a delusional Anne tbh

Comment

So fucking true lol. He's a Wayne hater, that's registered to a Wayne forum and active, very active. Everytime I see him comment in a thread he's dissin Wayne or a member. There's quite a few people like that on here tbh.

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

Working...
                          X