X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
    Report them, lets get every single one removed.
    You mad. lol. Can't even say nothing back because you know it's true..
    you're officially a Wayne hater..

Comment

j cole is promoting but will his album be just as fire as this track?
      wayne is bringing fire to C4 and i dont think he wants sales, he wants you to listen to his music

Comment

Originally posted by CwayneFtw10 View Post
        Nah. First week sales about 500k. Then second week about 60% of that. That'll total to about 800k. Then 3rd week about 70% of 2nd week. That'll be about 1.1 million after 3 weeks and that's me being lenient because those percentages are assuming that the album is cool as shit and everyone wants to go pick it up after good reviews. I don't think that's so ignorant.
        Okay you guys should stop acting like mathematicians . i mean no body knows how much its gonna sell cuz we dont know what the hell is in that album . We just got one single and a street track that was most probably not intended to be a single and wont even be on C4 for all we know . All we can do is wait ... or consult a psychic
        Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
          Okay you guys should stop acting like mathematicians . i mean no body knows how much its gonna sell cuz we dont know what the hell is in that album . We just got one single and a street track that was most probably not intended to be a single and wont even be on C4 for all we know . All we can do is wait ... or consult a psychic
          That's simple math and the way sales work lol doesn't take much of a thought process at all tbh

Edit: I actually had a typo in the post with the math. It'd be about 1.01 million.
          Last edited by CwayneFtw10; 05-23-2011, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cristhhian View Post
            You mad. lol. Can't even say nothing back because you know it's true..
            you're officially a Wayne hater..
            Keep calling me a Wayne hater, do you think I care? LOL looks like you guys are the ones who are mad at my opinions though. Again report me and get me banned.

Comment

Keep calling me a Wayne hater, do you think I care? LOL looks like you guys are the ones who are mad at my opinions though. Again report me and get me banned.
              lol chill out dude . since you freely expressed your opinions ever since you joined , some of us also wanted to express our own. I dont think thats a bad thing tbh
              Twitter

Comment

That's simple math and the way sales work lol doesn't take much of a thought process at all tbh
                But thats with an album leak most likely.. do that math with an unleaked album with waynes popularity..
                [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
                Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
                God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

sorry im slow
                  Twitter

Comment

Its evident...stop the bickering....you all know who hate wayne...who dick ride wayne..who is neutral.....

Wayne even though he aint the same.....his rank in rap is top 5 alive....hate it or like it....

Dude dies tomorrow...he gonna be remembered as one of the greats...
                    no hater can take that away
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
                      You can make good estimates if you know around what he will sell first week..and for him to sell one million in two weeks he would at least need to sell 750k the first like I said before...and that's not happening.

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      Its evident...stop the bickering....you all know who hate wayne...who dick ride wayne..who is neutral.....

Wayne even though he aint the same.....his rank in rap is top 5 alive....hate it or like it....

Dude dies tomorrow...he gonna be remembered as one of the greats...
                      no hater can take that away
                      I don't think anyone hates him here LOL. More like if you don't like his new music you're automatically a hater.

Comment

You can make good estimates if you know around what he will sell first week..and for him to sell one million in two weeks he would at least need to sell 750k the first like I said before...and that's not happening.
                        just like i said , you never know . the album could be complete trash and not sell 500k or it would be Fire and sell a milli in a week . but yeah , you're smart so you probably have ways to calculate. im just a kid tbh i dont know anything about album sales
                        Twitter

Comment

Nah. First week sales about 500k. Then second week about 60% of that. That'll total to about 800k. Then 3rd week about 70% of 2nd week. That'll be about 1.1 million after 3 weeks and that's me being lenient because those percentages are assuming that the album is cool as shit and everyone wants to go pick it up after good reviews. I don't think that's so ignorant.

Edit: And keep in mind that Kanye had a lot of hype from GOOD Fridays, his Runaway film, his guest appearances on talk shows, and all kinds of shit. He sold 500k. That's good as fuck.
                          Ignorant to the fact that you have no idea how much Wayne will sell, nor the drop off etc. That's why its ignorant.

Kanye also came off a scandal where the President of the United States called him an asshole and everybody hated him.

*ahem* now on to the next....

Originally posted by ymcmb View Post
                          j. cole - Twitter Search

"Disgusting" is all over NYC radio and it's not even that good of a song. DEFINITELY not single quality.

Wayne was on an award show a few hours ago. definitely didn't do anything for C4 sales, I'll promise you that.
                          a twitter search? lol Wayne demolishes cole in every facet of social media. Including twitter.

"Disgusting" is garbage and what is played on NYC hip hop radio has been irrelevant for almost a decade.

Its exposure. His fans tuned in to see him. Exposure is good, that's one of the main reasons artists perform.
                          Last edited by ChrisBLawyer; 05-23-2011, 12:26 AM.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Working...
                          X